Biden Claims School Children Don’t Belong to Parents ‘When They’re in the Classroom’

mellon

At the 2022 Teacher of the Year ceremony hosted by the White House on Wednesday, President Biden claimed that school children don’t belong to parents “when they’re in the classroom.”

“They’re all our children. And the reason you’re the teachers of the year is because you recognize that. They’re not somebody else’s children. They’re like yours when they’re in the classroom,” he said.

Later in the speech, Biden targeted Republicans and the parent movements in local school districts that have fought to remove from libraries and curricula books that promote radical gender and racial ideologies.

Caroline Downey, National Review

2 hours ago, mellon said:

At the 2022 Teacher of the Year ceremony hosted by the White House on Wednesday, President Biden claimed that school children don’t belong to parents “when they’re in the classroom.”

“They’re all our children. And the reason you’re the teachers of the year is because you recognize that. They’re not somebody else’s children. They’re like yours when they’re in the classroom,” he said.

Later in the speech, Biden targeted Republicans and the parent movements in local school districts that have fought to remove from libraries and curricula books that promote radical gender and racial ideologies.

Caroline Downey, National Review

Listen, I used to want a teacher who thought of my kids as her own, but the values and morals of some of these people working as teachers are not anywhere close to mine.  I want them to teach Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic and leave the morality and social issues to me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

A parents job is always there.  Biden is the problem most school children are behind in America today.  They need their parents to help tutor them in their school work, and not just forcing them to attempt to do their homework.  I don't believe parents should do their children's school work, as I've seen in the past, but to monitor them and help them reason through their mistakes.  

Biden just had a slip of the tongue and exposed a deep dark secret.  The Democrats do want your children.  That’s why the CDC took their orders on Covid from the Teachers Union.  The DNC wants that.  They want control.  Saw Elizabeth Warren on the News this afternoon crying about Twitter losing free speech because of Musk - as if the Libs haven’t been controlling it.  Make no mistake, they’re not scared of Musk favoring conservatives, they’re afraid of a level playing field.  Heaven forbid all their underhanded 🐂💩 gets exposed.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Biden just had a slip of the tongue and exposed a deep dark secret.  The Democrats do want your children.  That’s why the CDC took their orders on Covid from the Teachers Union.  The DNC wants that.  They want control.  Saw Elizabeth Warren on the News this afternoon crying about Twitter losing free speech because of Musk - as if the Libs haven’t been controlling it.  Make no mistake, they’re not scared of Musk favoring conservatives, they’re afraid of a level playing field.  Heaven forbid all their underhanded 🐂💩 gets exposed.

Elizabeth Warren is an idiot, plain and simple.

• Like 1