Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Stoney

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

They could be in trouble legally and probably also be disbarred ....

Don't you know we are talking about Washington DC--everyone gets away with anything these days. Plus, why do you need to be a lawyer when you can sell the movie rights and become an instant millionaire, or write a book that you sell 250 copies of and become a millionaire......:rofl:

11 hours ago, osup116 said:

I would love to see this happen - After the Mid Term election. 

They will use this as a rallying call to entire dem base. 

Wondering if this is staged because of the timing of the issue 

That's what this is all about in my opinion.  The news was leaked because they need a rallying cry.  All they have is abortion to stand on.  I don't see why it's such a hot issue with some anyway.  They act like all women use abortion as their only form of birth control.  

10 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

From what has been reported this morning, abortion will not be ended, but it will send the issue back to the states to decide if they allow abortions. So instead of making a "real" decision, they are just going to allow each individual state to make a decision, more likely based on legislation/voters. But then again, I believe that the founders were HUGE proponents of states rights vs Federal control. 

This could also be a "planned" leak by the liberals, as they will use this to fire up their base, and get all those in the cemeteries out to vote in the midterms. How long can they keep this going? Or will something else break that gets them even more fired up? It seems early to "start" a panic for the midterms. 

I agree that it should be a states issue, but I also don't think the Federal Government should be funding a charity with Planned Parenthood.  It's not a Government Agency, so why are they getting money.  If anyone thinks Planned Parenthood doesn't provide abortions they're full of donkey do.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Red90fly said:

I don't care about Whoopi and her 8 abortions that she had, and talked about on her comedy tour in the 80's.  I remember watching it on HBO around 1984.  She's yapping about it being a decision between a woman and her doctor on the choice a woman should make in regards to abortion.  Let's step back, and think, even if a young woman wasn't seeing a doctor even once a year.  Even in the 60's and 70's there was OTC birth control available, and if they were seeing a doctor there were even more options.  This is the 21st Century, and there are even more choices for birth control for women.  

The overturning of RvW just pushes abortion back to the states.  Not sure why they are having such a huge meltdown.  You know who supported the state choice on this in 1981?  Ole Mushbrain himself, Joe Stinking Biden.  Why the sudden change?

Pretty bad disinformation. Libs are out there just lying through their teeth. 

Striking down Roe Vs Wade only moves it back to the States and lets the people decide. 

There is an estimated 23 states that will ban it. Less than half. I believe at least 9 states have already pass bills protecting it as a right. 

6 minutes ago, osup116 said:

Pretty bad disinformation. Libs are out there just lying through their teeth. 

Striking down Roe Vs Wade only moves it back to the States and lets the people decide. 

There is an estimated 23 states that will ban it. Less than half. I believe at least 9 states have already pass bills protecting it as a right. 

California is looking to pass a law that allows people to come there from other states for a free abortion.  Then they wonder why their taxes are so high

55 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

The overturning of RvW just pushes abortion back to the states.  Not sure why they are having such a huge meltdown.  You know who supported the state choice on this in 1981?  Ole Mushbrain himself, Joe Stinking Biden.  Why the sudden change?

SloJoe ain’t in charge of anything….Kammy’s kabal(headed by Obama) is running the show…Joe can’t even remember what he had for breakfast 10 minutes ago 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

SloJoe ain’t in charge of anything….Kammy’s kabal(headed by Obama) is running the show…Joe can’t even remember what he had for breakfast 10 minutes ago 

I honestly feel bad for the guy.

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

only people slower than Joe are the people that voted for him. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

80AF15B8-3EE4-480D-A7F8-EEA6F5578D17.jpeg

What percentage of abortions are performed to save the life of the mother?

If we allowed abortions in the case of rape, incest, or to save the life of the mother, it would still cut it by probably 97%.  I'll try and find some stats, but they are pretty closely guarded secrets because the abortion machine wants you to believe women are getting most of their abortions for these reasons.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

92B7A0A3-298D-4D36-A807-8D4A03DA5E6A.jpeg

Looks like the words of a moron.

You can do it, it would just be illegal. 

Therefore the laws are not pointless and dangerous.  It does add consequences for murderous actions.  I hope any Dr. caught doing one in Texas after this goes into effect is charged with mass murder.