Roe vs Wade Overturned?

Stoney

13 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

That is only if you believe in "your" God. Other religions do not believe in your god. Another 1st Amendment right that we all have. "Freedom of Religion". Therefore, you either believe in the "right" or you don't. Again, we are all Hypocrites when it comes to certain aspects of each and every law. 

No religion allows for the murder of innocents.......You will ALL find out your error.....unfortunately it will probably be too late for you.......

12 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

If that guy was about 60 years older I'd think it was @Doomer making some squeezins......😂😂😂

Yep, a whole lot of Doomy in that old boy and a revenue'r would have no problem recognizing it! What-tha'heck with the wrist sweatband and the sissy ring halfway up the middle finger though? Ol' Doomy don't roll that way.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

God calls it murder.....your opinion or that of the USA is irrelevant......

As long as the law of the land does not contradict the law of God, we are bound to obey the law of the land. As soon as the law of the land contradicts God’s command, we are to disobey the law of the land and obey God’s law.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Crawford said:

As long as the law of the land does not contradict the law of God, we are bound to obey the law of the land. As soon as the law of the land contradicts God’s command, we are to disobey the law of the land and obey God’s law.

Amen......

9 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

That just changed so… that argument is broken.

Incorrect, what the understanding is, that the Supreme Court is going to allow states to decide whether or not abortion is allowed, not the federal government. And 24 states will still allow it--at least that many, maybe more will allow it. Even Texas has NOT banned all abortions at the moment. They have just banned when you can no longer get one. 

18 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I thought that many on this board wanted to allow people to have their rights. Seems hypocritical to say for a vaccine, my body my choice, yet not allow women the same. SMH. 

So I am figuring if you agree with something, then it's a great "right". 

If you disagree with something, then the other person is a "bad" person. 

But all in all--it makes each of us that do that--HYPOCRITES!!!!!!

You serious?

When does life begin?  What does "the science" say, Fauci?  As soon as the egg is fertilized and that "clump of cells" starts to develop, it has unique DNA.  It is not part of the woman's body anymore.  It should have rights immediately.

I also want to make sure that my point here is clear.  I am not demonizing women.  This is not a woman thing.  Far too many of these abortions are due to irresponsible men who know that they will not have any consequences for what they do.  I am well aware of that.  It really does suck that women are the ones who have to carry the weight of it.  Our system is broken, but the innocent lives of unborn children should not be the cost of our poor decision making and irresponsibility.

My parents had me in high school.  They could have made a different choice.  I am glad they didn't. (I may be alone there :) )

Rights are given by the Creator, even the constitution says that.  So we have to acknowledge God in that.

We are all hypocritical in one form or fashion.  Doesn't make the argument wrong.  I agree with "my body, my choice" as long as you apply it to the unborn body also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Again, we've had this discussion, it is NOT classified as murder by the United States of America, the government under which we live. 

It is also not a RIGHT according to the constitution of the United States of America, so says the Supreme Court.  So allow the states to pass legislation, as we do with all other non-rights.

32 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

It is also not a RIGHT according to the constitution of the United States of America, so says the Supreme Court.  So allow the states to pass legislation, as we do with all other non-rights.

I also fail to find that "right" anywhere in The Constitution......a kangaroo court overstepped their authority 50 years ago and made it up out of thin air........that is now hopefully going to be corrected.........

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I also fail to find that "right" anywhere in The Constitution......a kangaroo court overstepped their authority 50 years ago and made it up out of thin air........that is now hopefully going to be corrected.........

Isn't it funny how a lot of women say that men should have no say, but an ALL MALE Supreme Court made the RvW decision in the first place?

1 hour ago, JBizzle said:

And from everything that I have read about the leak, this is what the major opinion will be. To allow states to decide through legislation whether or not to allow abortions. Or to limit them to a time period as Texas has done. All of which will fight over the next 20 years due to more and more lawsuits. And the next big law suit should be when does life begin and when an individual starts having rights. Because as far as I know the only celebration we have is "birthdays" not conception day, or heartbeat day. Therefore, because there has been no ruling on the subject, a fetus is part of the woman, who has the right to chose as a right of LAW--not morals. And until LAWS change, everyone has their rights. But that's just me, I don't believe we should lose any rights, because as soon as you allow the government to take one, they come after another. 

3 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

And from everything that I have read about the leak, this is what the major opinion will be. To allow states to decide through legislation whether or not to allow abortions. Or to limit them to a time period as Texas has done. All of which will fight over the next 20 years due to more and more lawsuits. And the next big law suit should be when does life begin and when an individual starts having rights. Because as far as I know the only celebration we have is "birthdays" not conception day, or heartbeat day. Therefore, because there has been no ruling on the subject, a fetus is part of the woman, who has the right to chose as a right of LAW--not morals. And until LAWS change, everyone has their rights. But that's just me, I don't believe we should lose any rights, because as soon as you allow the government to take one, they come after another. 

You argue right of law, but when that law changes will your argument change as well?

2 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

You argue right of law, but when that law changes will your argument change as well?

Depending upon how the law is written. 

I don't believe or follow the laws for seat belts, because it takes away my choice to wear one. 

There are many on here that through up plenty of pictures about the vaccine--"my body, my choice" 

Yet, most of the people on here are dead set against a woman to have that choice if she becomes pregnant. All of sudden it's someone else's choice, whether its the man's or the "fetus". 

I haven't changed my position, I don't want the government taking away any of my rights. What comes into play is "morals" after that. Does someone have morals? Will someone do the "right" thing? 

While many on here argue about government take over--they turn around and want to "take over" choice of a female. 

So you tell me, is that hypocritical? 

As Monte said--it was actually a bunch of MALES that ruled on Roe V Wade--allowing the so called right.

Supreme Court rules on Roe vs. Wade in 1973 - New York Daily News

And personally, if someone was to want and have an abortion, I would rather it be done medically, than in some back alley or home. 

And let me say one more thing, someone mentioned money given to "planned parenthood" by the government. I do NOT agree with giving taxpayer funds to pay for abortions. You make a mistake, you pay for your mistake. Next thing you know they'll want to forgive everyone's student loans. :)

7 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Yet, most of the people on here are dead set against a woman to have that choice if she becomes pregnant. All of sudden it's someone else's choice, whether its the man's or the "fetus". 

Most people on here are for all choices,  just not murder.  

Abstinence,  contraception,  adoption, motherhood are all acceptable choices, killing babies isn't. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Depending upon how the law is written. 

I don't believe or follow the laws for seat belts, because it takes away my choice to wear one. 

There are many on here that through up plenty of pictures about the vaccine--"my body, my choice" 

I haven't changed my position, I don't want the government taking away any of my rights. What comes into play is "morals" after that. Does someone have morals? Will someone do the "right" thing? 

While many on here argue about government take over--they turn around and want to "take over" choice of a female. 

So you tell me, is that hypocritical? 

As Monte said--it was actually a bunch of MALES that ruled on Roe V Wade--allowing the so called right.

Supreme Court rules on Roe vs. Wade in 1973 - New York Daily News

And personally, if someone was to want and have an abortion, I would rather it be done medically, than in some back alley or home. 

And let me say one more thing, someone mentioned money given to "planned parenthood" by the government. I do NOT agree with giving taxpayer funds to pay for abortions. You make a mistake, you pay for your mistake. Next thing you know they'll want to forgive everyone's student loans. :)

Abortion is not a right. 

• Thanks 3