LK Open Again

JackReacher

3 hours ago, txk85 said:

Surratt is a graduate i think matt mcclure is also. figure one of them might have a chance at this.

Supt.  did not want anyone with L-K ties last year….may have changed since then.  

Every time this job opens I'm reminded of a time when a really, really good coach was offered the job and had to sit outside the board room while they went closed session.  Closed session turned into a shouting match.  At the end the supt says "well coach, you're the new AD!  It was a 4-3 vote!"  When said coach asked what the issues were with the other 3 no one would give an answer.

Eventually said coach ended up back in the arm pit he was trying to leave.

People who say LK is a diamond in the rough need to bring in someone and let them run the program.  It's frustrating when good people get on in a place and the local legends make it next to impossible for them to get the kids right.

Boys boys boys I think we all know what should nay MUST happen. The supt at LK needs to drive down to Waskom with a sack of money ask where DANIEL Swaim desk is in the field house and drop said bag of money on his desk and boom problem solved. Swaim Blue Tiger it’s in the making. Anything short of Daniel Swaim is a disappointment. Unless the rumors about Todd Dodge driving through and stopping and the Dairy Queen on Hwy 59 is all just hearsay. I have talked to John David he agrees with me as well. @CoachChunkyPunter43

8 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

Didn’t realize Linden had 1000’s of people.  LOL, actually have 1900 in Linden so I guess you have met’em all.

“From” Linden and “Live in” Linden are 2 different things…….. Don Henley, Scott Surratt and Edd Hargett are from Linden but don’t live in Linden. 

8 minutes ago, DwightSchrute said:

diamond in the rough? man...you aint seen other schools...

and just like in the show everything has gone right over Dwights head as he tries to make people feel stupid when  in fact........ he is the one to stupid to know what is going on......................

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

8 hours ago, Rowebot said:

and just like in the show everything has gone right over Dwights head as he tries to make people feel stupid when  in fact........ he is the one to stupid to know what is going on......................

Can I vote early for post of the year?????????   Fantastic!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

On 5/10/2022 at 10:57 AM, Rowebot said:

Well please do enlighten me as to what is going on...why is LK a diamond in the rough? Would love to hear your thoughts on it. 

Also, I wasn't trying to make anyone feel stupid with my reply to that post.