Eustace

Coach0001

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Headhunter3207 said:

Any news on this job?  Been really quiet 

Saw that they just updated on their website being posted 5 days ago with it being the HC/boys ad or I'm assuming that and 3 coaching vacancies still needing to be filled as well. I haven't heard anything yet. They just hired a sup at the beginning of the month.

• 2 weeks later...

Coaching buddy from East Tx interviewed this week.  He said they needed to hire 6 coaches on the boys side and was asked he he would be willing to teach 3-4 classes.  I asked him if he was gonna take it if offered?  He laughed and said "I dont see myself wearing purple and gold anytime soon".

9 minutes ago, GNR said:

Coaching buddy from East Tx interviewed this week.  He said they needed to hire 6 coaches on the boys side and was asked he he would be willing to teach 3-4 classes.  I asked him if he was gonna take it if offered?  He laughed and said "I dont see myself wearing purple and gold anytime soon".

Yikes.......................

Guest Tiger03lb

They had an ad out in the lake monitor on Facebook yesterday. The new super, imo made bad a decision in splitting up the ad/hc title. Nobody is wanting to go there from what I'm hearing. They gonna have to pony up some money or cancel some sports.