Gas prices spiking again….

gamewatcher63

9 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Went to work today it was 3.99.  Got off work it was 4.19 to 4.29 a gallon.

I guess some Saudi Prince got a stomach virus to justify a 20-30 cent increase.  

It was $4.19 this morning where I live. Diesel was close to $5.25.

13 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

I noticed a day after President Biden did his address to the nation where he spoke about price gauging from the oil companies.  Prices dropped back from 4.19-4.29 back to 3.99 a gallon.  

See the source image

And then a day later they jumped back up. 

But then again, what would you expect from "Bernie" (the dead guy in "Weekend at Bernies")

And to go along with the rising gas prices. 

At a time when we all need relieve, this is what the liberals do to America--and they say they don't want to change the United States. Liars--all politicians. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-administration-scraps-3-off-shore-oil-and-gas-lease-sales-in-alaska-gulf-of-mexico/ar-AAXc11k?li=BBnb7Kz

The Biden administration on Wednesday announced it will axe three planned oil and gas lease sales in the Gulf of Mexico and Alaska's Cook Inlet, effectively halting the potential to sell drilling leases in coastal waters this year.

• Angry 1

30 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Here in the Ville, it was 4.09 yesterday at lunch, at 6 when I went home--it was $4.39--only the walmart market store is cheaper at $4.35. 

Joe Biden " I Did That !" Sticker | Zazzle.com

The word "cheaper" just don't sound right to me these days. Lately I've been saying, "not as expensive". lol

• LOL! 1

$4.15 in my part of H*Town, and people keep asking me when I'm going to start driving my car again.  I ain't paying that much for gas when I can get around to where I need to go.  I haven't heard any reports on the switch to summer blend gas, but I would guess that is the reason in addition to Biden cancelling leases last week.  Let's go Brandon !  

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

$4.15 in my part of H*Town, and people keep asking me when I'm going to start driving my car again.  I ain't paying that much for gas when I can get around to where I need to go.  I haven't heard any reports on the switch to summer blend gas, but I would guess that is the reason in addition to Biden cancelling leases last week.  Let's go Brandon !  

Before I started working remotely, I was driving nearly 70 miles round trip for work every day. Now my trips are usually for breakfast drinks for me and the Mrs, and occasionally I'll drive into town to pick up some lunch or dinner, but that's just a few miles round trip. I do drive about 15 miles on the weekends to pick up my groceries, but that's really about all the driving we do right now.

• 3 weeks later...

Back in the 'Ville--and gas prices increased from $4.15 on Tuesday to $4.68 today. 

All politicians should be forced to return their salaries, considering they get their gas paid for, while those of us who have to work pay for our own. It is time to cut the cost of expenses to politicians, considering they are the reason for this crap.