Jump to content

Area round playoffs info....


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

 

West Rusk vs Winnsboro

Game 1: 

Cumberland Academy (south of tyler) 7pm Saturday

Game 2 and 3:

Grand Saline @  5  Game 3  (if needed) 30 minutes following game 2

Edited by blesseddaily
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

F14 Canton (17-11) Vs. R16 Bullard (18-13)
Game 1: Thursday, May 12 @ Mike Carter Field (Tyler), 7:00
Game 2: Friday, May 13 @ Mike Carter Field (Tyler), 7:00
Game 3: Saturday, May 14 @ Mike Carter Field (Tyler), 8:00 (if necessary)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

W20 Giddings (19-9) Vs. R17 Carthage (19-8-2)
Game 1: Thursday, May 12 @ Madisonville, 7:00
Game 2: Friday, May 13 @ Madisonville, 4:30
Game 3: 30 min after game 2 (if necessary)

Anxious to see how far Carthage goes in the playoffs. I felt like they were the most "balanced" team in the District.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

 

West Rusk vs Winnsboro

Game 1: 

Cumberland Academy (south of tyler) 7pm Saturday

Game 2 and 3:

Grand Saline @  5  Game 3  (if needed) 30 minutes following game 2

7pm Friday

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maud vs Hawkins

ALL GAMES AT WINNSBORO HS

Thursday 5/12 4:30 pm

Friday 5/13 4:30 pm

Saturday 5/14 11 am (if necessary)

Another week of multiple games in Winny, such an honor getting to host these games in our new facilities 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SilkyJohnson said:

Douglass vs Joaquin

Thursday 05/12 7:00

Friday 05/13 7:00

Saturday 05/14 (if necessary) 12:00

Hudson High School

I heard that Douglas coach spent two years at Joaquin in preparation for starting up a Indian football program. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

I heard that Douglas coach spent two years at Joaquin in preparation for starting up a Indian football program. 

I heard one of the W.Sabine Tigre boys says them Ramz boys don't care who is the 4th seed and whose seed1. They just play the danged ballgame. Let that mess sort its self out. TrueStorie

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Region 3

R18 Sulphur Bluff (   ) VS W19 Leveretts Chapel (   )
Game 1: Thursday May 12 at 6PM at Grand Saline
Game 2: Friday May 13 at 4: 30 at Grand Saline
Game 3: Follows if needed

R19 Union Hill (   ) VS W18 Miller Grove (   )
Game 1: Wednesday May 11 at 7PM at Lindale
Game 2: Thursday May 12 at 6PM at Lindale
Game 3: Friday May 13 at 6PM at Lindale

W21 North Zulch (   ) VS R24 Chester (   )
Game 1: Friday May 13 at 6PM at Jasper
Game 2: Saturday May 14 at 10AM at Mumford
Game 3: Follows if needed

W24 Chireno (   )  VS W22 Kennard ( )
Game 1: Friday May 13 at TBD at Nacogdoches
Game 2: Saturday May 14 at TBD at Nacogdoches
Game 3: Follows if needed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Doomer said:

I heard one of the W.Sabine Tigre boys says them Ramz boys don't care who is the 4th seed and whose seed1. They just play the danged ballgame. Let that mess sort its self out. TrueStorie

They said "the Ramz boys dont care about the seed as long as they are facing the worst baseball district in 2A". 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/9/2022 at 9:10 AM, chevyman said:

Maud vs Hawkins

ALL GAMES AT WINNSBORO HS

Thursday 5/12 4:30 pm

Friday 5/13 4:30 pm

Saturday 5/14 11 am (if necessary)

Another week of multiple games in Winny, such an honor getting to host these games in our new facilities 

How is winnsboro facility? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, 89Falcon said:

They said "the Ramz boys dont care about the seed as long as they are facing the worst baseball district in 2A". 

Trust me. I know'd they ain't no Beckville Bearcats.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...