Area round playoffs info....

9 hours ago, mustanghybrid said:

Gonna be a great matchup. Spring hill is a good team. Kilgore is very scrappy. Will be an entertaining series. 

This is why the Bullard loss on the last game in district was so important for SH IMO.  They only beat Kilgore 2-1 twice in early April.  Kilgore is a different team now.  But so is SH.  So the mindset needs to be “let’s play our game and take care of business” vs “we beat these guys twice in district already”.  I suspect this one could go to 3 games.

11 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

This is why the Bullard loss on the last game in district was so important for SH IMO.  They only beat Kilgore 2-1 twice in early April.  Kilgore is a different team now.  But so is SH.  So the mindset needs to be “let’s play our game and take care of business” vs “we beat these guys twice in district already”.  I suspect this one could go to 3 games.

Do you expect a home and home series?

35 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

No.  SH has a solid rotation.  We believe we can win with #1, #2, #3, etc.  Kilgore will want 3 as well.

I think he meant play one in SH, one in Kilgore, and the 3rd at a neutral site. 😂

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I think he meant play one in SH, one in Kilgore, and the 3rd at a neutral site. 😂

Yeah your right.  Kids - it’s important to fully read a post before responding.  LOL!  Looks like my thoughts on location won’t matter as they already agreed to a neutral site - ETBU.  SH graduation if Fri night so the games will be split Thurs/Sat.

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Yeah your right.  Kids - it’s important to fully read a post before responding.  LOL!  Looks like my thoughts on location won’t matter as they already agreed to a neutral site - ETBU.  SH graduation if Fri night so the games will be split Thurs/Sat.

Lol. Sabine graduation is Saturday so our games are Thursday and Friday. Should be a good series against Harmony. I know they have a really good pitcher.