Jump to content

Area round playoffs info....


Recommended Posts

On 5/10/2022 at 9:17 AM, 89Falcon said:

They said "the Ramz boys dont care about the seed as long as they are facing the worst baseball district in 2A". 

89falcon you was right. Joaquin boys fought hard but was eliminated yesterday by a 11-6 score to Douglass. I admit that they ain't no top-state powerhouse but they gives it everthang they got. Congrats on calling it and congrats to the Rams for great effort . #TrueStorie.tm 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, mustanghybrid said:

Gonna be a great matchup. Spring hill is a good team. Kilgore is very scrappy. Will be an entertaining series. 

This is why the Bullard loss on the last game in district was so important for SH IMO.  They only beat Kilgore 2-1 twice in early April.  Kilgore is a different team now.  But so is SH.  So the mindset needs to be “let’s play our game and take care of business” vs “we beat these guys twice in district already”.  I suspect this one could go to 3 games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

This is why the Bullard loss on the last game in district was so important for SH IMO.  They only beat Kilgore 2-1 twice in early April.  Kilgore is a different team now.  But so is SH.  So the mindset needs to be “let’s play our game and take care of business” vs “we beat these guys twice in district already”.  I suspect this one could go to 3 games.

Do you expect a home and home series?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

No.  SH has a solid rotation.  We believe we can win with #1, #2, #3, etc.  Kilgore will want 3 as well.

I think he meant play one in SH, one in Kilgore, and the 3rd at a neutral site. 😂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I think he meant play one in SH, one in Kilgore, and the 3rd at a neutral site. 😂

Yeah your right.  Kids - it’s important to fully read a post before responding.  LOL!  Looks like my thoughts on location won’t matter as they already agreed to a neutral site - ETBU.  SH graduation if Fri night so the games will be split Thurs/Sat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Yeah your right.  Kids - it’s important to fully read a post before responding.  LOL!  Looks like my thoughts on location won’t matter as they already agreed to a neutral site - ETBU.  SH graduation if Fri night so the games will be split Thurs/Sat.

Lol. Sabine graduation is Saturday so our games are Thursday and Friday. Should be a good series against Harmony. I know they have a really good pitcher. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...