Bond Elections

TrumpisDump

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You are dead wrong there......the ones destroying this country are LIBERALS.......Conservatives are America First.........

Conservatives are just as bad--you want things your way or it's the highway. 

We haven't had a conservative person leading this country since--never--they all have wanted some type of control over the populace. Even Washington went to battle for "whiskey" taxes. 

Conservative, Liberal, Independent, Moderate--they are ALL just as bad as the next, just in their own way. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2
  • Stinks 1

9 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

We haven't had a conservative person leading this country since--never--they all have wanted some type of control over the populace. Even Washington went to battle for "whiskey" taxes. 

Conservative, Liberal, Independent, Moderate--they are ALL just as bad as the next, just in their own way. 

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• SMH 1

15 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and girls! | News | cullmantimes.com

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, 

I give you the "conservative" answer to things when they know they are just as whimpering as the liberals. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You get Conservative mixed up with Republican.......

On 5/9/2022 at 6:47 PM, DannyZuco said:

I don't live in the school district that I work in, since I live in the country. But when that time comes, when my school district promotes a bond. I will make sure of what it is being used for, why it is needed, and decide whether to support it or not. But as my home value increases, and with the state trying to lower our property taxes, you can bet that everyone's home value will triple over the next 3 years, those "little" amount become larger amounts. And to tell you the truth, I am tired of paying taxes to governments with only one thing on their minds--power to control people. 

You should be required to live there! You know,  keep those local tax dollars local,  right?

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Thanks Kirt, coming from a GOP Rino, it's great to get a thumbs down--and we wonder why the government is in such good hands. :neener:

8 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Thanks Kirt, coming from a GOP Rino, it's great to get a thumbs down--and we wonder why the government is in such good hands. :neener:

If you can't see the difference between conservatives and liberals and their vastly different agndas for America,  there's not a lot of hope for you ... tru storie .....

By the way, I adeher to the great William F. Buckley's political support philosophy ....

“I’d be for the most right, viable candidate who could win,” William F. Buckley .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

30 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

You should be required to live there! You know,  keep those local tax dollars local,  right?

Well guess what my friend, we actually do, as a family--my wife works for our local school district, so we pay our LOCAL TAXES to our LOCAL COMMUNITY and LIVE there also. Not only do I write a check out to my local school district for property taxes, our family also receives a monthy check from the school district where our child goes to school and our family works. I was not able to get a job in that district, so I had to go to the one next door. But I have tried. And as soon as you make firemen, policemen, doctor, lawyer, and any other worker, where property taxes are levied live in their local community--talk to me then. Otherwise, you are beating your chest like Tarzan, but look like Jane. 

From the movie "Kelly's Heroes"

At the end of Kelly's Heroes there's a kilroy. : r/KilroyWasHere:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

If you can't see the difference between conservatives and liberals and their vastly different agndas for America,  there's not a lot of hope for you ... tru storie .....

If you can't tell that they are all the same, but using different avenues of expressing themselves, then there is not a lot of hope for you either. TRUE STORY (spelled correctly)

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

If you can't tell that they are all the same, but using different avenues of expressing themselves, then there is not a lot of hope for you either. TRUE STORY (spelled correctly)

Just look at what happens when the libtards are in power ... like now .... far worse for America  .... pull your head out, Cleatus .....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Just look at what happens when the libtards are in power ... like now .... far worse for America  .... pull your head out, Cleatus .....

Just look at what the GOP has done over the past 4 GOP Presidents--Reagan--got lucky he followed Carter--lowered taxes, but gave over 3 million illegals amnesty--what did he get in return NADA. Bush 1--Thousand points of light, a tax increase that cost him to be re-elect, and a big earred Perot to take away his votes. Bush 2--Started wars, spent billions, got us a recession. Trump--Energy independence--impeachments--mean tweets & Joe Biden. 

So when we are talking about pulling heads out--remember, the GOP gave us McCain and Romney to run against the Messiah, they gave us Nixon & Falling down Ford. 

When will everyone learn that ALL POLITICIANS speak out the side of their mouth and lie, lie, lie. 

Well guess what my friend, we actually do, as a family--my wife works for our local school district, so we pay our LOCAL TAXES to our LOCAL COMMUNITY and LIVE there also. Not only do I write a check out to my local school district for property taxes, our family also receives a monthy check from the school district where our child goes to school and our family works. I was not able to get a job in that district, so I had to go to the one next door. But I have tried. And as soon as you make firemen, policemen, doctor, lawyer, and any other worker, where property taxes are levied live in their local community--talk to me then. Otherwise, you are beating your chest like Tarzan, but look like Jane. 

From the movie "Kelly's Heroes"

At the end of Kelly's Heroes there's a kilroy. : r/KilroyWasHere:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Got it! So the money used to educate kids "MUST STAY LOCAL", but if that money is used to pay teachers then those local dollars don't have to stay local? 

Rules for thee, but not for me! 

Hypocrisy 

Just look at what the GOP has done over the past 4 GOP Presidents--Reagan--got lucky he followed Carter--lowered taxes, but gave over 3 million illegals amnesty--what did he get in return NADA. Bush 1--Thousand points of light, a tax increase that cost him to be re-elect, and a big earred Perot to take away his votes. Bush 2--Started wars, spent billions, got us a recession. Trump--Energy independence--impeachments--mean tweets & Joe Biden. 

So when we are talking about pulling heads out--remember, the GOP gave us McCain and Romney to run against the Messiah, they gave us Nixon & Falling down Ford. 

When will everyone learn that ALL POLITICIANS speak out the side of their mouth and lie, lie, lie. 

Reagan trusted the dims and they reneged on cutting spending .... every Republican president since Ronald Reagan that followed Dimocrat president has had to rebuild a depleted and nelected military 🪖  and that takes big spending so their spending was justified to maintain national security  ..... Republicans, when in power have been far from perfect, but at least most of their priorities have been far more favorable toward the average Americans than the 🦇 :poop: crazy libtard dims ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

Harrier is that you?

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

Got it! So the money used to educate kids "MUST STAY LOCAL", but if that money is used to pay teachers then those local dollars don't have to stay local? 

Rules for thee, but not for me! 

Hypocrisy 

Yeah, try making teachers live where they work. I at lease do that. Even if I live in a different school district, I eat, shop in the school district where I work. Where as hypocrites like yourself believe that your are entitled to "take your money" and go where you want to--as I have said before, you can take your money and move to a better school district. But then what does it show when a person would rather complain about paying their taxes, want that money back to move their kids to another school, but won't just move to that other school district. And you call me a Hypocrite---SMH. 

30 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Reagan trusted the dims and they reneged on cutting spending .... every Republican president since Ronald Reagan that followed Dimocrat president has had to rebuild a depleted and nelected military 🪖  and that takes big spending so their spending was justified to maintain national security  ..... 

Trusted the democrats--that is your excuse--excuses are tools to nothingness. 

And democrats spend money on military, when they deem it necessary. Just this week, they spent $40 billion to provide arms to Ukraine. If the GOP really cared about the military and replenishing it, they would make sure that their soldiers were better paid, and that they accounted for every dollar of taxpayer funds that went to the military. Really, screwdrivers cost $120 dollars? 

Again, the GOP has is just taking advantage of the American people, they just try to do it using patriotism, and many fall for it. LOL. 

9 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Yeah, try making teachers live where they work. I at lease do that. Even if I live in a different school district, I eat, shop in the school district where I work. Where as hypocrites like yourself believe that your are entitled to "take your money" and go where you want to--as I have said before, you can take your money and move to a better school district. But then what does it show when a person would rather complain about paying their taxes, want that money back to move their kids to another school, but won't just move to that other school district. And you call me a Hypocrite---SMH. 

Lol.  

Same hypocrite different day! 

I'm for everyone including you spending taxes where it benefits them.  You are the only one who goes nazi about tax dollars and the zip code where they're spent! 

You still don't understand how vouchers work! Just keep tossing out your Democrat talking points,  I'm sure Barry will love you for it! 

8 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Lol.  

Same hypocrite different day! 

I'm for everyone including you spending taxes where it benefits them.  You are the only one who goes nazi about tax dollars and the zip code where they're spent! 

You still don't understand how vouchers work! Just keep tossing out your Democrat talking points,  I'm sure Barry will love you for it! 

I do understand how vouchers work. I know exactly what the politicians are saying to you and you are biting like a catfish on stinkbait. 

Vouchers are NOT about helping kids, it is about getting money back from property taxes. That is all it is about. The rich get their money back, the poor still have to go to school where they live. If it weren't for school districts actually putting in place "magnet" schools, most kids would NEVER have a choice. 

And since I am a hypocrite--do you work and live in the same town--and do ALL your employees or co-workers? Because if teachers are bound by the fact that they have to live in the place where they work--shouldn't everyone follow that communistic point of view. Oh, but that's right, I am the one that says my local taxes should stay local--which I truly believe--it's called "CIVIC DUTY".  Instead of doing your Civic Duty, you'd rather live in Tyler, and send your kids to school in Van--instead of making sure your schools were the BEST around. And I'm the hypocrite. LOL 

9 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Kids take local tax dollars and use it to attend a school of THEIR choice? - NO WAY!!!

A teacher takes local tax dollars and lives and spends tax dollars not locally" - that's perfectly fine! 

Danny Z logic

Again, KIDS don't pay taxes, their parents do, and they already have SCHOOL CHOICE--you are just so blinded by your hatred of educators that you can't recognize the fact you have it, but the politicans have made you think you are being wronged. I am guessing you have never shopped outside of your home town--which would make sense with your attitude towards educators and freedoms, and you say I believe in  "rules for thee, but not for me". That is a HUGE joke. 

Trusted the democrats--that is your excuse--excuses are tools to nothingness. 

And democrats spend money on military, when they deem it necessary. Just this week, they spent $40 billion to provide arms to Ukraine. If the GOP really cared about the military and replenishing it, they would make sure that their soldiers were better paid, and that they accounted for every dollar of taxpayer funds that went to the military. Really, screwdrivers cost $120 dollars? 

Again, the GOP has is just taking advantage of the American people, they just try to do it using patriotism, and many fall for it. LOL. 

You really are a gullible follower of libtard disinformaton ....  :rofl: