Bond Elections

TrumpisDump

42 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You really are a gullible follower of libtard disinformaton ....  :rofl:

Young Feller--I was around for the Reagan years, that was my first election to be able to vote in. So this isn't libtard disinformation--this is real life experience. I said in the 80s, don't do it, unless you have another law ready to sign. That is not my fault that Reagan was gullible and believed the Dems--that's his, because WHO has ever trusted a democrat. SMH. 

13 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

I don't believe most politicians either, but there are some I believe more than others especially when facts start showing there ugly head.

And whose facts would those be--FOX or the MSM? :rofl:

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You must not read too well........when have I ever even hinted that I believe politicians??? Better go back and check on my rep here........😂

Listen Carnival Barker--sometimes it's not about the politicans--it's about your belief system and whether or not you would consider yourself a hypocrite. :rofl:

13 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Young Feller--I was around for the Reagan years, that was my first election to be able to vote in. So this isn't libtard disinformation--this is real life experience. I said in the 80s, don't do it, unless you have another law ready to sign. That is not my fault that Reagan was gullible and believed the Dems--that's his, because WHO has ever trusted a democrat. SMH. 

All things considered, Reagan and all other republican presidents have been far better for America than any dimocrat president  ....

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I do understand how vouchers work. I know exactly what the politicians are saying to you and you are biting like a catfish on stinkbait. 

Vouchers are NOT about helping kids, it is about getting money back from property taxes. That is all it is about. The rich get their money back, the poor still have to go to school where they live. If it weren't for school districts actually putting in place "magnet" schools, most kids would NEVER have a choice. 

And since I am a hypocrite--do you work and live in the same town--and do ALL your employees or co-workers? Because if teachers are bound by the fact that they have to live in the place where they work--shouldn't everyone follow that communistic point of view. Oh, but that's right, I am the one that says my local taxes should stay local--which I truly believe--it's called "CIVIC DUTY".  Instead of doing your Civic Duty, you'd rather live in Tyler, and send your kids to school in Van--instead of making sure your schools were the BEST around. And I'm the hypocrite. LOL 

And once again,  you're wrong.  

My lord brother,  read an article on any voucher program. No rich boogeyman gets any money. Kids just get a choice instead of being mandated to attend your government school to ensure your paycheck is stable.  

Yes,  you're the hypocrite.  Choice for you but not for kids.

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Again, KIDS don't pay taxes, their parents do, and they already have SCHOOL CHOICE--you are just so blinded by your hatred of educators that you can't recognize the fact you have it, but the politicans have made you think you are being wronged. I am guessing you have never shopped outside of your home town--which would make sense with your attitude towards educators and freedoms, and you say I believe in  "rules for thee, but not for me". That is a HUGE joke. 

No no little buddy.  I want everyone to have a choice.  You're the only one putting limits on freedom.  I don't hate educators,  so stop with your CNN talking points.  

Follow the money,  one side wants freedom, the other wants money mandated to them! 

43 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Listen Carnival Barker--sometimes it's not about the politicans--it's about your belief system and whether or not you would consider yourself a hypocrite. :rofl:

Your post SAID I believe politicians.....ill take THAT as a retraction of your egregious error.....😂😂

4 hours ago, trashyhound said:

No no little buddy.  I want everyone to have a choice.  You're the only one putting limits on freedom.  I don't hate educators,  so stop with your CNN talking points.  

Follow the money,  one side wants freedom, the other wants money mandated to them! 

You want choice for everyone unless it's abortion or whatever you want when it comes to the way you think. 

And again, you wouldn't know what a talking point was if you didn't listen to FOX news and their views on voucher programs. 

They DON'T work, they only help the wealthy, not those poor kids you lead yourself to believe they help. YOU follow the money--see who supports vouchers at the top and why. Those with money want vouchers, because they will get more money from less taxes, or investing in private schools. 

No you don't hate educators, you hate everyone that is supported by property taxes, firemen, policemen, hospitals, county roads, city roads, --you have picked on educators because you think there is some sort of conspiracy against you with education and teachers. 

Teachers work, just like everyone else. But you're mad at them because--either they didn't pay you enough attention, or you wanted the world to revolve around you and it didn't. 

4 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Your post SAID I believe politicians.....ill take THAT as a retraction of your egregious error.....😂😂

So what you are saying is that you DON'T believe politicians--such as Trump, or any other "true" conservative? Because lord knows they all tell the truth. 

4 hours ago, trashyhound said:

"Parents should have the right to murder their unborn baby,  but not to choose what school they attend!"

-liberal logic

And here is your hypocrisy at work. 

Rules for thee but not for me. 

Women don't have a choice, but people who have choices should get their money back. Well because they don't like their local schools. You sound like Sean Hannity on steroids. If you want choices--like you say you do, then you should support a woman's right to choose. Otherwise, all your venom spewed is just :poop:, because if you don't support choice for everything, you're just as big a hypocrite as I am. 

7 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

So what you are saying is that you DON'T believe politicians--such as Trump, or any other "true" conservative? Because lord knows they all tell the truth. 

Trump WAS a businessman not a politician.........and again if you can retain anything you read ive stated very clearly WHY I like him........

7 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Women don't have a choice, but people who have choices should get their money back. Well because they don't like their local schools. You sound like Sean Hannity on steroids. If you want choices--like you say you do, then you should support a woman's right to choose. Otherwise, all your venom spewed is just :poop:, because if you don't support choice for everything, you're just as big a hypocrite as I am. 

No one has the choice to commit murder......

8 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

The women don't have a choice? 

1) abstinence 

2) contraception

3) adoption

4) raise the child

I'm for all of these choices

What about the babies choice? Every person who supports abortion is an alive human. Therfore by definition if you support abortion you're a hypocrite.  No other options

• Thanks 1

You want choice for everyone unless it's abortion or whatever you want when it comes to the way you think. 

yes,  choice for EVERYONE, including the human living in a womb.

And again, you wouldn't know what a talking point was if you didn't listen to FOX news and their views on voucher programs. 

wrong again,  I haven't watched fox news in years.  I don't watch any news.  I have read at least 12 books and studies on voucher programs.  How about you? I'm betting not,  just regurgitating what you've learned from your freedom hating pub Ed buddies. 

They DON'T work, they only help the wealthy, not those poor kids you lead yourself to believe they help. YOU follow the money--see who supports vouchers at the top and why. Those with money want vouchers, because they will get more money from less taxes, or investing in private schools. 

except that if you study on them,  they DO work.  Kids are better educated with fewer dollars!  The rich kids already have choices.  Look at places that have vouchers,  it's the lowest economic loss that make the biggest leap in performance.  FACT!

No you don't hate educators, you hate everyone that is supported by property taxes, firemen, policemen, hospitals, county roads, city roads, --you have picked on educators because you think there is some sort of conspiracy against you with education and teachers. 

WRONG AGAIN AS USUAL! I love all of those groups. Some of my favorite people in this world are teachers.  My family is full of teachers and other public servants.  Fyi, privates and charters have teachers there too! Just not ones welded to the government tit! 

Teachers work, just like everyone else. But you're mad at them because--either they didn't pay you enough attention, or you wanted the world to revolve around you and it didn't. 

I believe there's a better way so that makes me mad at teachers? Lol,  ok. I love teachers, but the ones who believe that our current system of pub Ed is better than other options with more freedom are ignorant or delusional.  

Not that you'll even read it, but I posted the facts for you above.

In all of our chats on this topic you have still never answered the #1 question.  

What's better for the kids and their education? Current model or more freedom? 

• Like 1

Please provide me a link to any voucher system where rich people get tax dollars back. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Oh, someone who writes a blog has the facts. Now that is genuine. SMH. 

A person who writes a blog usually has links to the facts if you ever bothered to read instead of whining about it and as the internet goes someone's facts is another persons lie, maybe you should become a MSNBC fact checker so we will know what the facts are. SMH

• LOL! 1