DeSantis signs largest tax relief bill in Florida history…

Wild74

I know that. But on a side note, I got to meet George P Bush this weekend, as he was in Hunt County for a couple of hours. Talked at the location where my wife was set up for an art show. Introduced himself, and then asked if we were making the State some revenue with "sales" tax money. We laughed, knowing we were taking mostly cash--so that we didn't have to charge "tax". :rofl:

• LOL! 1

49 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

If Barry was around he'd tell you guys how terrible a governor Desantis is while praising the Gretchen Whitmer's and Kate Brown's of the country.

Haven't seen Barry in a while where did he run off to

1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

Haven't seen Barry in a while where did he run off to

I know he has been in the Smoakhouse jail. Hope he gets paroled soon. Im getting exhausted trying to educate you right wingers on what it means to live in a civilized society.................

37 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

I know he has been in the Smoakhouse jail. Hope he gets paroled soon. Im getting exhausted trying to educate you right wingers on what it means to live in a Communist  society.................

I believe that the above is what you meant to say--at least according to that "retired" person........:rofl:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EnjoyLife said:

I know he has been in the Smoakhouse jail. Hope he gets paroled soon. Im getting exhausted trying to educate you right wingers on what it means to live in a civilized society.................

He has been out for a few days.  He is probably pissed at himself for losing his cool

4 hours ago, Red90fly said:

If Barry was around he'd tell you guys how terrible a governor Desantis is while praising the Gretchen Whitmer's and Kate Brown's of the country.

I appreciate the censorship of BarryLaverty.  Maybe he now understands how we felt the last 5 years

2 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

By God he can’t educate anybody 

he’s also a hypocrite.  Wants EVs but still drives a 2003 mosquito sprayer.  Wants green energy but won’t get a solar system on his house.  Typical loud mouth liberal.  He can stay in jail for all I care