Smoaky.com Beat Reporters...

Smoaky

It's been awhile since we did this but would like to know if we can compile a list of members who want to be the beat reporter for a specific district and/or team.

Your insight and stories, game previews and/or summaries would be featured on a special link on Smoaky.com. Of course I don't have enough money to pay you but there are other ways including gift cards from local restaurants or a Smoaky.com tee-shirt featuring you as a "Beat Reporter." And, if you wear one you can either get a "damn, that's so cool," or you might need to duck. Who knows? But, interested in your feedback.

Smoaky

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

@Mavchamp basically already does this for Marshall and keeps up with their associated district and first round pairing districts pretty well for all sports

I hope the Marshall faithful appreciate what a ridiculous resource they have in that dude. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

@Mavchamp basically already does this for Marshall and keeps up with their associated district and first round pairing districts pretty well for all sports

26 minutes ago, LOL said:

I hope the Marshall faithful appreciate what a ridiculous resource they have in that dude. 

I'm not even a fan of big school football, but I read it every week.....

• Like 2

Thanks for the kind words guys. I really appreciate it. 

I’ll don’t mind volunteering to keep up with things.  

Just need help for some of those less publicized sports results. Tuesday night girls soccer games aren’t always easy to find.  ESP when basketball is still going.

I’m on a cruise to the Bahamas ATM.  So cell service is spotty.  But I’ll try and keep up with this thread till I get home. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Smoaky unpinned this topic