Who Gets Baby Formula

Hagar

I would have to see pictures with dates on it to believe that this is happening. Otherwise, it is just another politician making a claim that hasn't been proven yet. Are you all telling me that they can't get a camera inside these holding facilities near ILLEGL immigrant areas to prove their story? 

Yes, I know that shelves are barren, which is terrible, especially when I want to buy myself some Walmart "thin mints" for $1.38, instead of paying the girl scouts $6 for a box, plus I get more. 😄 But this congressional person is doing the same thing that liberals do, trying to start a panic which leads to protests, which leads to violence, which leads to war. 

War--what is it good for? 

2 hours ago, Crawford said:

I guess everyone forgot about breast milk. Pretty sure they're still around.😂

Because Liberals have made it a sin to use breast milk or to have boobies. Which is sad, because those are some of the finest things in life.🤣

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

I would have to see pictures with dates on it to believe that this is happening. Otherwise, it is just another politician making a claim that hasn't been proven yet. Are you all telling me that they can't get a camera inside these holding facilities near ILLEGL immigrant areas to prove their story? 

Yes, I know that shelves are barren, which is terrible, especially when I want to buy myself some Walmart "thin mints" for $1.38, instead of paying the girl scouts $6 for a box, plus I get more. 😄 But this congressional person is doing the same thing that liberals do, trying to start a panic which leads to protests, which leads to violence, which leads to war. 

WaPo Fact Checker was going to claim it was false, but oops, it’s true, so he simply covered for the Administration.  Durn biased propaganda spreader.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/wash-post-fact-checker-calls-uproar-biden-sending-baby-formula-border-amidst-shortage-faux-outrage

3 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Women manufacture their OWN baby formula in their bodies.....been that way since creation......good talking point though.....lol

Some women cannot nurse their babies.  Some babies are dropped at shelters or fire stations and don't have a milk-producing momma.  Some babies are adopted.  It's not as simple as just breastfeed em.  I agree it is what's best for the baby and the momma, but it's not the only solution!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

Some women cannot nurse their babies.  Some babies are dropped at shelters or fire stations and don't have a milk-producing momma.  Some babies are adopted.  It's not as simple as just breastfeed em.  I agree it is what's best for the baby and the momma, but it's not the only solution!

So HOW did we survive THIS long without baby formula??? According to THAT logic the species would have gone extinct many thousands of years ago..........

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

So HOW did we survive THIS long without baby formula??? According to THAT logic the species would have gone extinct many thousands of years ago..........

Haha, I didn't say everyone.  I am certain that through the years there have been babies that died from a lack of milk.  I said not every baby has a breastfeeding mother available.  Way to jump to hyperbole as though I said every baby ever born needed formula.  Don't be ridiculous.

You have any wet-nurses on standby?

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, JBizzle said:

Haha, I didn't say everyone.  I am certain that through the years there have been babies that died from a lack of milk.  I said not every baby has a breastfeeding mother available.  Way to jump to hyperbole as though I said every baby ever born needed formula.  Don't be ridiculous.

You missed my point....i guess that comes from being brainwashed for so long.......😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You missed my point....i guess that comes from being brainwashed for so long.......😂😂😂

When you finally GET it let me know......

4 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

They keep forgetting that even Moses had a wet nurse after he was "abandoned", but it turned out she was his own mother.  There are still wet nurses that sell their milk.  

• Like 2

On 5/12/2022 at 12:44 PM, DannyZuco said:

Still awaiting on the video presence of proof this is happening along the border.