*** TRUTH TWEETS ***

KirtFalcon

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I am going to take offense to this tweet, I do NOT believe it is the Truth. Gas prices in my area were under $2 a gallon when the uncle took office, they are over $4 now. I don't look at that national average, and I hope our local gas stations don't either. I don't want them to get an idea to keep raising their prices. 

So I am thinking that gas prices are up over 100% in my area--therefore this story gets Pinocchio Character Toy Portrait Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStockPinocchio Character Toy Portrait Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStock

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

I am going to take offense to this tweet, I do NOT believe it is the Truth. Gas prices in my area were under $2 a gallon when the uncle took office, they are over $4 now. I don't look at that national average, and I hope our local gas stations don't either. I don't want them to get an idea to keep raising their prices. 

So I am thinking that gas prices are up over 100% in my area--therefore this story gets Pinocchio Character Toy Portrait Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStockPinocchio Character Toy Portrait Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStock

Well, I don’t know where you live, but they were well under $2 most places .... and it's true Plugs 🔌 just canceled some huge oil and gas leases .... so I give your response to the Gov DeSantis tweet four Pinocchios  .... image.png

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Naw ... had it for several years .... haven't used it much .... thought I would help educate some of you confused libtards ....

I am far from a liberal--I am an independent--Very Fiscally Conservative, Some what liberal with social situations, and always dishonest of politicians, I don't care which side of the aisle they are on. 

18 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I am far from a liberal--I am an independent--Very Fiscally Conservative, Some what liberal with social situations, and always dishonest of politicians, I don't care which side of the aisle they are on. 

Still, you have proven you can be buffaloed 🐃 by the libtards ....

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Well, I don’t know where you live, but they were well under $2 most places .... and it's true Plugs 🔌 just canceled some huge oil and gas leases .... so I give your response to the Gov DeSantis tweet four Pinocchios  .... image.png

Then that's still 50%+ more increase then what DeSantis tweeted.  

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Still, you have proven you can be buffaloed 🐃 by the libtards ....

Just as you have been by those "conservative" activists that continue to lie to you about being god fearing conservatives--when they are nothing more than power hungry political hacks, wanting your support through patriotic hate. 

13 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Just as you have been by those "conservative" activists that continue to lie to you about being god fearing conservatives--when they are nothing more than power hungry political hacks, wanting your support through patriotic hate. 

Looks like we've uncovered a closet libnut......😂😂😂

• LOL! 1