East Texas demo running for Congress…just as stupid as the demo’s already in Congress

gamewatcher63

2 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

https://www.kltv.com/2022/05/12/democrat-victor-dunn-outlines-political-priorities-runoff-gohmerts-congressional-seat/

Want’s to give everyone 2500 dollars to “help with inflation”….you can’t make this stupid stuff up any better than this moron…

Dimwit logic you can't be against abortion and be for the death penalty, he fails to see one is innocent and one is guilty

• Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Dimwit logic you can't be against abortion and be for the death penalty, he fails to see one is innocent and one is guilty

You can certainly be against abortion and be for the death penalty...you just should not call yourself "pro-life" if that is the case imo.

3 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

You can certainly be against abortion and be for the death penalty...you just should not call yourself "pro-life" if that is the case imo.

God prohibited the murder of innocents....God commanded the execution of the guilty......

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

God prohibited the murder of innocents....God commanded the execution of the guilty......

I am not a Biblical scholar or theologian but if you are talking about applying Mosaic law then shouldn't we be executing folks for disrespecting their parents or breaking the sabbath? Romans 12 ( I dont remember the verse) tells us not to seek vengeance but to leave that to God. 

2 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

I am not a Biblical scholar or theologian but if you are talking about applying Mosaic law then shouldn't we be executing folks for disrespecting their parents or breaking the sabbath? Romans 12 ( I dont remember the verse) tells us not to seek vengeance but to leave that to God. 

Following God's law is not seeking vengeance.......

4 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Mosaic Law was nailed to the cross anyway........

3 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Following God's law is not seeking vengeance.......

Jesus prevented the execution of an adulterous woman. Under the law she was guilty and should have been killed...but Jesus showed her grace and mercy that she did not deserve. 

Just now, EnjoyLife said:

Jesus prevented the execution of an adulterous woman. Under the law she was guilty and should have been killed...but Jesus showed her grace and mercy that she did not deserve. 

Under the LAW, the man she was caught with was also to be executed...that was a mob, not a lawful assembly bringing God's justice........

43 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Nope.....he was not under the Mosaic Law.....he was under Roman law.......whats your point????

I was talking about Jeses being condemned by  a "lawful assembly"...not Mosaic or Roman law. Sorry...it is hard to do this on my phone sitting on this vibrating mower.

1 minute ago, EnjoyLife said:

I was talking about Jeses being condemned by  a "lawful assembly"...not Mosaic or Roman law. Sorry...it is hard to do this on my phone sitting on this vibrating mower.

Why did the Jews have to go to Pilate???

1 minute ago, EnjoyLife said:

And how does this connect to the woman???

Which god are we worshipping today? 

The one that said "an eye for an eye" or the one that said if you truly repent you will find your self in heaven? Just need to be sure which side to jump in on. :rofl:

Tryng to decide if I am liberal, conservative, or independent today. :rofl: