GOP Says Pallets Of Baby Formula Sent To Illegal Immigrants Amid MAJOR Formula Shortage

Monte1076

8 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I still fail to grasp this "problem".....FEMALES produce their own baby food.......lol......

Some don’t for long or as well as others.  With our first we HAD to get them on formula.  Some can’t produce enough.  Not sure why but it happens.  

16 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Some don’t for long or as well as others.  With our first we HAD to get them on formula.  Some can’t produce enough.  Not sure why but it happens.  

So how do you think women dealt with it way back before formula came around in those situation?

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

Then problem solved with these  formula crisis, right?

I guess.  Some kids havevv be to have certain things.  Higher iron, higher protein, some for reflux, some for lactose intolerance, it’s not just milk replacer.  For most, sure, give them milk.  But some require a different diet.

3 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I guess.  Some kids havevv be to have certain things.  Higher iron, higher protein, some for reflux, some for lactose intolerance, it’s not just milk replacer.  For most, sure, give them milk.  But some require a different diet.

I get what you're saying, I'm just trying to understand why some don't seem to realize that these issues women are having feeding their babies also were dealt with back in the day and they seemed to manage. Maybe they should do some research and learn from those women. 

4 hours ago, Crawford said:

I get what you're saying, I'm just trying to understand why some don't seem to realize that these issues women are having feeding their babies also were dealt with back in the day and they seemed to manage. Maybe they should do some research and learn from those women. 

Tell us the process a woman goes through to start breastfeeding after she hasn’t for  a while.  My wife is interested in your reply.  

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Tell us the process a woman goes through to start breastfeeding after she hasn’t for  a while.  My wife is interested in your reply.  

Like I said, do some research and learn from those women that had to deal with that in the past. Besides, didn't you say use goats milk or cows milk? So there you go, problem solved. 

10 hours ago, Crawford said:

Like I said, do some research and learn from those women that had to deal with that in the past. Besides, didn't you say use goats milk or cows milk? So there you go, problem solved. 

I just found it funny a bunch of old men were telling how easy breastfeeding was.  

your telling me to research it shows you didn’t know, which I was certain you didn’t.  It takes time for milk to “come back in” once a woman has stopped the process.  Lactation experts say it doesn’t “just happen” so the formula shortage wouldn’t be “problem solved”.  

im thinking you’re the one that needed to do the research.  

I wonder if this was already contracted out with a certain company, and money was already exchanged.   So make a headline that is click bait , and makes people angry.  That equals views.  More views more you can charge your advertisers.  

30 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

I wonder if this was already contracted out with a certain company, and money was already exchanged.   So make a headline that is click bait , and makes people angry.  That equals views.  More views more you can charge your advertisers.  

Regardless, it should stop when Americans are going without.

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Once again......from the creation until baby formula was invented (to swindle folks just like bottled water) how did women feed their babies??? 

There are multiple ways, and not just breastfeeding.  Goats milk, condensed milk with Karo syrup, coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk, and I've even seen hemp milk listed.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

There are multiple ways, and not just breastfeeding.  Goats milk, condensed milk with Karo syrup, coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk, and I've even seen hemp milk listed.

Tried and true for many THOUSANDS of years before the baby formula swindle.......