*** Regional Quarterfinals Info ***

KirtFalcon

16 hours ago, Aggie98 said:

Spring Hill is good at baseball.

Yes sir they are very good this year. I know Kilgore changed up their pitchers in this series but after watching SH last night they are my pick to win Region 2 if they get past my Dogs. Kilgore is known to struggle every gm. 1 so far this post season I guess they like playing when their season is on the line. But yeah no doubt Kilgore has their hands full in this series with SH they have studs all the way down their lineup.

2 hours ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Yes sir they are very good this year. I know Kilgore changed up their pitchers in this series but after watching SH last night they are my pick to win Region 2 if they get past my Dogs. Kilgore is known to struggle every gm. 1 so far this post season I guess they like playing when their season is on the line. But yeah no doubt Kilgore has their hands full in this series with SH they have studs all the way down their lineup.

SH #2 only went 3 innings last night and a Soph pitched the other two.  I expect SH #1 tonight.  Will be tough sledding for the Dogs.  If Kilgore makes the same number of mistakes they made last night it will be over quick.

Well my Dogs just ran into a much better ball club this series SH definitely is loaded. Kilgore has nothing to be ashamed about they defeated the defending state champs in PG a decent Kaufman team before losing to a buzz saw just a very very good SH team. That team is on a mission and they are taking names and kicking a$$ at the same time. Let's see what SH can do from here on out Celina will probably be a team that could give SH fits.

1 hour ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Well my Dogs just ran into a much better ball club this series SH definitely is loaded. Kilgore has nothing to be ashamed about they defeated the defending state champs in PG a decent Kaufman team before losing to a buzz saw just a very very good SH team. That team is on a mission and they are taking names and kicking a$$ at the same time. Let's see what SH can do from here on out Celina will probably be a team that could give SH fits.

Agree 100%.  Kilgore played through a lot of adversity this year and made a run.  Just didn’t look like they were playing their best ball Wed & Thurs.  SH is playing very well right now.  Best part is all the offensive production from 1-9.  Pitching is solid.  Not making many mistakes.  SH really helped themselves winning in two before graduation tonight.  Weather could be a factor going into tomorrow for some series.

Another big night in Winny with Melissa vs Pleasant Grove softball 4A regional semifinals 1 game affair

Liberty Eylau vs. Bullard baseball 4A regional quarterfinal 1 game affair

Last night was incredible with over 1000 in attendance for the baseball and softball doubleheader. Both series are going 3 games with those coming tomorrow in Winny as well. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

SH wins 7-1 and takes the series 2-0.  On to the next round.  Great season Kilgore.

I'm guessing it will be SH and Celina in the regional finals. Winner gets to go to state.

I still like Sinton to win it all but, still a long way to go.

30 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I'm guessing it will be SH and Celina in the regional finals. Winner gets to go to state.

I still like Sinton to win it all but, still a long way to go.

We will get to that stuff tomorrow.  Tonight we celebrate the class of 2022 as they graduate at The Belcher Center on the campus of LeTourneau Univ.

• Like 1