*** Regional Quarterfinals Info ***

KirtFalcon

8 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

LE was up 5-0 until a few mistakes let Bullard in it and tied it at 5.   LE wins it in the 7th.   

Was an incredible game. That young pitcher for Bullard really settled down after the first inning and pitched a gem helping his team back in the game with his bat also. In hindsight im curious if they left him in just a little too long but ultimately LE made the plays necessary to get the win. Was a great crowd and wonderful atmostphere.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chevyman said:

@PantherNation2015 i know it might be an outside chance but i know you guys have already contacted us about playing in Winny next week. Would be an honor to host you guys.

Would make my Raider/Panther self proud if it happens.  I haven’t seen the new field yet in person. Based on all the love you guys are getting post season, I’d say it was an excellent investment!

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Would make my Raider/Panther self proud if it happens.  I haven’t seen the new field yet in person. Based on all the love you guys are getting post season, I’d say it was an excellent investment!

Most definitely. Im not certain the exact amount of games but i know we have had at least 1-2 baseball and softball series every week of the playoffs thus far.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2022 at 1:34 PM, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Rusk must have won the flip. One gamer against CS.

I was afraid this would happen after I saw the weather forecast earlier in the week.  Most everyone adjusted to earlier games.  

https://tylerpaper.com/sports/completion-of-one-game-playoff-between-rusk-and-china-spring-delayed-until-monday/article_170f24ac-d97d-11ec-923a-e706afa61efa.html?utm_campaign=blox&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR1t4EViDSnRbntNuDxxZVEdhUtN1NnfYkVQZy_L6f6ZjRRRxqCNpVq-4tU

3 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Yes I seen that. I wonder how it effects the pitching? As in can the Starters pick up where they left off?