10 Shot Dead In A Buffalo, NY Supermarket

EnjoyLife

A certified wack job, the death penalty is made for people like him and if they don't have the death penalty then life without parole, looking out at the world behind bars for the rest of your life that young and wondering what have I done. 

12 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Let us not forget the car supremacist 

E8676DF1-0970-44E3-86E0-852B4C07C38E.jpeg

20 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

I did not say anything about guns...although it is not a coincidence that guns are the weapon of choice in nearly every single one of these situations. Don't remember the last time some monster murdered 6 and injured 60 with an suv.

FIFY

On 5/15/2022 at 9:06 AM, BlahBlah said:

Looks like another racist who believed in the replacement theory.  You know, the one that Right-Wing Tucker Carlson on Fox News preaches about.  

Look, say whatever you want about some racist NAZI thinking that he is God and can choose who deserves to live and die.

Not recognizing people like this as mentally ill, is a shame though.  Instead Democrats love this crap.  They can spin it to "right-wing extremist" the cost of "Allowing everyone access to guns."  

These crazy people deserve to be expunged from Earth.  Not to be used as a campaign slogan.  

I wonder why Hollywood makes monster movies?  There’s not a monster as deadly as us humans.  Another deranged idiot.  Should be hanged.  At the Super Bowl Halftime show.  Prayers for the victims and families. 🙏✝️🙏

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Find it yourself before you spew nonsense

12F22D83-4DD4-4F15-9951-3F4CDAB4A873.jpeg

I'm sorry but dude is a conservative. (Btw this argument is crazy but hey this is smoaky so I will indulge)He just didn't pay attention in history class. He says he's a populist but killing non elites goes against that. Then he goes on to list names of those he supports and most are conservatives. Actions didn't match what he was saying.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I'm sorry but dude is a conservative. (Btw this argument is crazy but hey this is smoaky so I will indulge)He just didn't pay attention in history class. He says he's a populist but killing non elites goes against that. Then he goes on to list names of those he supports and most are conservatives. Actions didn't match what he was saying.

Show us the list.  He's a whacko whatever his political beliefs.  

2 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

It's on the @Youngcoach123 post I responded to 

Environmental populist. Obviously he had screws loose and you holding his definition of himself to a historical context you admit he doesn’t know is laughable. The google doc is for everyone to see. His mental illness is the first clue why he’s a leftist.