10 Shot Dead In A Buffalo, NY Supermarket

EnjoyLife

9 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Really? smh

I was led to believe by the ones on here yelling lefty etc that the left don't have or like guns 

I guess since the dude said he leans left or whatever he put on the manifesto we should believe him? Don't forget he also pleaded not guilty, guess we should also believe that SMH! you can't make this stuff up 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

I was led to believe by the ones on here yelling lefty etc that the left don't have or like guns 

I guess since the dude said he leans left or whatever he put on the manifesto we should believe him? Don't forget he also pleaded not guilty, guess we should also believe that SMH! you can't make this stuff up 

You a lefty that has guns

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Exactly!

On 5/16/2022 at 10:09 AM, MavGrad99 said:

Look, say whatever you want about some racist NAZI thinking that he is God and can choose who deserves to live and die.

Not recognizing people like this as mentally ill, is a shame though.  Instead Democrats love this crap.  They can spin it to "right-wing extremist" the cost of "Allowing everyone access to guns."  

These crazy people deserve to be expunged from Earth.  Not to be used as a campaign slogan.  

So we're just going to act like one side of the political parties do that? It's IDENTICAL on both sides.

46 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

So we're just going to act like one side of the political parties do that? It's IDENTICAL on both sides.

Dude, you are wading in too deep of water for some of these guys, as I had this conversation with many last week, it's either their way or the highway. Everyone else be danged. :rofl:

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

51 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

The author goes on about non media coverage due to an agenda but has media links about the story in the article lol. Plus, unless people have been under a rock, these stories have been covered a ton by the media. 

Falsely covered a ton for sure.

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

I am 100% positive that I condemned both parties in this topic.  Scroll down some.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Dude, you are wading in too deep of water for some of these guys, as I had this conversation with many last week, it's either their way or the highway. Everyone else be danged. :rofl:

Another libnut coming out of the closet.....😂😂😂

14 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Not a ONE of those even remotely compare to a libnut communist on a shooting spree......  

ohhh, you're meant shooting spree. In fairness, it's mainly the right that commits race based massed shootings (i said mainly, so save your time on trying to show me liberal mass shootings) . With that being said, the right doesn't get much opportunity to use that type of tragedy to rile up people. 

8 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

ohhh, you're meant shooting spree. In fairness, it's mainly the right that commits race based massed shootings (i said mainly, so save your time on trying to show me liberal mass shootings) . With that being said, the right doesn't get much opportunity to use that type of tragedy to rile up people. 

Typical libnut response........try throwing off the propagandist brainwashing........

This is the thing, many of these shooters are all under the age of 25.  They all seem to be loser, loner, outcasts, and I can understand why, because of the writing in many of their manifestos.  Who would want to be friends with these kooks.  The only shooting that hasn't been was by the two kids at Columbine, CO.  I can't say that he was a conservative by his writings, but that he was a racist bigot that hated Capitalism.

One thing I don't get, and I see now one here has posted about the Tucker Carlson connection.  I've read what the pundits have said, what Tucker said, and what this deranged young man wrote and he was contradictory towards what Tucker was saying.  I don't know why the police or F.B.I. didn't do an investigation on him when he threatened to shoot up his school.  That seems like a common denominator also with many of these luntatic fringe shooters.     

9 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

According to the "killing each other stat", mostly black liberals have and use guns. 

59 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Try reading reports from somewhere besides CNN and the New York Times........

Well I don't really read either of them. So what you're saying is, there are just as many blacks who commit racially based massed shootings as whites but MSM doesn't cover them?

12 hours ago, Straw said:

According to the "killing each other stat", mostly black liberals have and use guns. 

if you're black, therefore you're a liberal? Plus i thought this was about mass shootings? Well, here's a secret, said to say but those killing each other in the streets don't even vote. They couldn't care less who's in charge. Can we get back on topic with mass shootings now and not deflections?