10 Shot Dead In A Buffalo, NY Supermarket

EnjoyLife

34 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

if you're black, therefore you're a liberal? Plus i thought this was about mass shootings? Well, here's a secret, said to say but those killing each other in the streets don't even vote. They couldn't care less who's in charge. Can we get back on topic with mass shootings now and not deflections?

Race based mass shooter.

Fyi, that's Micah Johnson the Dallas shooter 

micahjohnson3.png

• Thanks 2

I’ve an interesting observation I wish someone could explain to me.  As most of you know I post on two different Forums.  On both I’ve seen condemnation of this shooter and calls for his execution by conservative posters.  I went back and looked at the post on the Waukesha murders and couldn’t find any liberals condemning the actions by the nut job there.  Can someone explain why that is?  There’s got to be a reason.  Why do liberals not condemn these type actions if done to white people?  

51 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Well I don't really read either of them. So what you're saying is, there are just as many blacks who commit racially based massed shootings as whites but MSM doesn't cover them?

Exactly......

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

if you're black, therefore you're a liberal? Plus i thought this was about mass shootings? Well, here's a secret, said to say but those killing each other in the streets don't even vote. They couldn't care less who's in charge. Can we get back on topic with mass shootings now and not deflections?

How are you defining "mass shootings"?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ObiOne said:

How are you defining "mass shootings"?

I think the official definition of "mass shooting" is 4 or more shot. Of course, in America 4-5-6 getting gunned down is so common that I dont really think of it being a mass shooting unless it hits double digits.

In my observations of mass shootings it looks like if some guy loses his cool...pulls out a gun...and starts spraying bullets it is probably a black guy. If some guy spends months meticulously planning a military style assault on a school/restaurant/church/supermarket etc it is probably a white guy.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

In my observations of mass shootings it looks like if some guy loses his cool...pulls out a gun...and starts spraying bullets it is probably a black guy. If some guy spends months meticulously planning a military style assault on a school/restaurant/church/supermarket etc it is probably a white guy.

What’s your observation of when someone runs a SUV through a Christmas parade?

12 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Well I don't really read either of them. So what you're saying is, there are just as many blacks who commit racially based massed shootings as whites but MSM doesn't cover them?

They're published, but they are usually lumped in articles especially in Chicago and now Houston.  Most of the mass shootings happen at parties.  All you have to do is google shootings in both of those cities after every weekend.  

@Youngcoach123 you're way too intelligent to be posting this lmao. So all these guys on the picture committed a racially based massed shooting that was planned out for months to kill innocent people? let's be real.

I didn’t put racially based nor did I respond to your post where you said it. It was more to just be factual about mass shootings in general. 

• Like 1

Could of sworn he asked what "I" considered a mass shooting. 

He did,  and I was confirming your answer. 

Again,  if someone shoots 1,000,000 people but they didn't pre plan it, then YOU don't consider it a mass shooting? 

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

He did,  and I was confirming your answer. 

Again,  if someone shoots 1,000,000 people but they didn't pre plan it, then YOU don't consider it a mass shooting? 

It's a mass shooting molest be honest when people shoot 20 or 30 innocent people as pre planned

2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

It's a mass shooting molest be honest when people shoot 20 or 30 innocent people as pre planned

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

Typo? I'm not following

12 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

*but lets be honest* voice text don't work too well for my east tx accent

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

On 5/18/2022 at 10:18 AM, EnjoyLife said:

Who gives a rats TobinFrost about planning or whether they are black or white?  What difference does any of that make?  They are taking innocent lives either way!  To act like one way of killing 4, 8, 20 people is worse than another is ridiculous grandstanding to try and prove your political point!  I'm talking to everyone on here.  

We have issues of the heart and mind here.  It's not about guns.  People in this country have been given over to their flesh, which is naturally evil.

The fix is not gun control or gun-free zones.  We need love, truth, and morality in this country.  Unfortunately we won't get it because we have run God out of our lives.  He is Love and He is Truth.  Without a relationship with Him, we are a compass with no true north.

• Thanks 3