The New 007!!!

blesseddaily

17 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

So sorry, been to busy catching and frying crappie and all the fixins to check in much lately!!! Great year for crappie by the way!!!

When you say "fixins" does that mean you have hushpuppies, and did you purchase them or make them yourself. I went to a fish fry Saturday, and they had purchased their hushpuppies--don't get me wrong, they were good--but nothing beat a little jalapeno in a hushpuppy batter. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

When you say "fixins" does that mean you have hushpuppies, and did you purchase them or make them yourself. I went to a fish fry Saturday, and they had purchased their hushpuppies--don't get me wrong, they were good--but nothing beat a little jalapeno in a hushpuppy batter. 

C'mon man...homemade hushpuppies are the only way to go!! Little bit of japeno and a little bit of green onion in the mix makes it some kind of good!!!! 

11 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

C'mon man...homemade hushpuppies are the only way to go!! Little bit of japeno and a little bit of green onion in the mix makes it some kind of good!!!! 

Well you never know, you might have come from a "Yankee" state and did things a little different. Have to make sure you know how and what is best for a fish fry in Texas. :rofl:

• LOL! 1