Senate Advances Bill to Give Ukraine $40 Billion in Aid During 40-Year High Inflation

RETIREDFAN1

27 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/16/senate-advances-bill-give-ukraine-40-billion-aid-40-year-high-inflation/

I notice those goppers that @KirtFalcon claims are helping us stop dimnut policies are all on board with this one.......

Don't agree with them ... we need a Republican majority to control the agenda  .... won't fix everything, like this nonsense but will still be light years better than the dims ...unelectable politicians like you vote for damn sure won't fix it .... tru storie .... Nancy and Upchuck love you ....

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

... we need a Republican majority to control the agenda  .... 

All it takes is ELEVEN of the 70 to stop this in it's tracks......where are they??? Most of them are whores to the Rothschild warmongering complex........

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

All it takes is ELEVEN of the 70 to stop this in it's tracks......where are they??? Most of them are #### to the Rothschild warmongering complex........

RINOs that need to be primaried .... I agree ....

A republican majority with a few RINOs controlling the agenda is still better than electing dims and giving themthe majority. I'm for electing the most conservative republican that can beat the dims in elections ... control the majority and the agenda .....

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

A republican majority with a few RINOs controlling the agenda is still better than electing dims and giving themthe majority.

When there WAS a gopper majority, what was actually DONE to help America??? All they did was complain, piss, and moan about Trump......right along with the dimnuts......

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

When there WAS a gopper majority, what was actually DONE to help America??? All they did was complain, piss, and moan about Trump......right along with the dimnuts......

Still better than what Upchuck and Nancy are doing to us since they gained the majority ... that's not even debatable ....

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Still better than what Upchuck and Nancy are doing to us since they gained the majority ... that's not even debatable ....

I've seen no difference between establishment gopper RINOs and establishment dimnuts.........a two headed coin......

46 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I've seen no difference between establishment gopper RINOs and establishment dimnuts.........a two headed coin......

Still foolishly ignoring the RMM ... CTA .... yes the RINOs are bad, but thats not the issue ..... you have to hold the majority to get anything done ...

You are worse than a reform school dropout ....  

8 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Don't agree with them ... we need a Republican majority to control the agenda  .... won't fix everything, like this nonsense but will still be light years better than the dims ...unelectable politicians like you vote for damn sure won't fix it .... tru storie .... Nancy and Upchuck love you ....

Can’t make a difference when you can’t get 2% of the vote

9 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

That Freudian slip though...

We’d just been hit by terrorists the likes of which the world had never seen. Hussein would not cooperate and acted very suspicious. Hussein of course would not disparage Bin Laden & Co for 9/11, because he celebrated it.

Everyone thought Iraq had WMD’s, including the military and his advisors.

The vote for invasion was a landslide.

I mean, it’s not like we attacked a country who was peaceful toward us like Russia has done to Ukraine.