Why the left loves white supremacists

RETIREDFAN1

Nailed it.  If not for the Left, I wouldn’t know Duke was even still alive.  And yes, he could simply be a puppet of the Left.  Now, you want a real Conspiracy Theory?  Try this on - Buffalo shooter Payton Gendron was already on the authority’s radar.  They know he’s a mentally unsound loose cannon.  They (one of the many Govt agencies) gets an agent undercover to befriend this Loon.  The agent plays Gendron like a fiddle.  Gets him wound up.  “They” make sure he can get his guns, and then turns him loose on the innocent black people.  Sure, some of them will die but it’s collateral damage and worth it to create more hatred between the races, which if you’re cognizant of this administration, is just what they want.  Also takes the limelight, if only for a few days, off the Biden Train Wreck.  No way, you say.  A few years ago, I would’ve agreed, but now I’m convinced the Dems have no moral limitations.  Nothing is out of bounds.  So is this scenario possible?  It durn sure is.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Hagar said:

Nailed it.  If not for the Left, I wouldn’t know Duke was even still alive.  And yes, he could simply be a puppet of the Left.  Now, you want a real Conspiracy Theory?  Try this on - Buffalo shooter Payton Gendron was already on the authority’s radar.  They know he’s a mentally unsound loose cannon.  They (one of the many Govt agencies) gets an agent undercover to befriend this Loon.  The agent plays Gendron like a fiddle.  Gets him wound up.  “They” make sure he can get his guns, and then turns him loose on the innocent black people.  Sure, some of them will die but it’s collateral damage and worth it to create more hatred between the races, which if you’re cognizant of this administration, is just what they want.  Also takes the limelight, if only for a few days, off the Biden Train Wreck.  No way, you say.  A few years ago, I would’ve agreed, but now I’m convinced the Dems have no moral limitations.  Nothing is out of bounds.  So is this scenario possible?  It durn sure is.

So you came up with this whole conspiracy theory just to blame the democrats? One of these days, someone with a conservative viewpoint will do something wrong and you guys will just call it what it is. I promise no one is keeping score.

37 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

So you came up with this whole conspiracy theory just to blame the democrats? One of these days, someone with a conservative viewpoint will do something wrong and you guys will just call it what it is. I promise no one is keeping score.

The Plugs 🔌  administration is desperate to change the subject from his dismissal failures. I wouldn't put anything past them between now and the midterm elections ... I look for another China 🇨🇳 virus crisis just before November .....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Most of the stuff the Left labels conspiracy theories are basically true stories that all the facts haven’t come out yet.  What I posted was a real conspiracy theory.  A possibility even though it’s far-fetched.  It’s like a parody of the Lefts labeling of CT’s.  Remember the great Russian Conspiracy Theory?  That’s something the Dems did do.  Don’t sell the Far Left short.  They know no bounds.  Heard one on TV yesterday tell a Congressional Hearing that a man could get pregnant - with a straight face.  No ctown, don’t sell them short.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

The Plugs 🔌  administration is desperate to change the subject from his dismissal failures. I wouldn't put anything past them between now and the midterm elections ... I look for another China 🇨🇳 virus crisis just before November .....

Monkey pox

Democrats are complete racists, both historically and today. They began as the party of slavery during the Civil War and racism through the Jim Crow era. That's something they would like to keep a secret.

Couldn't agree more and have said it many times myself

• Like 1