Monkeypox

Sportsfanatic1

9 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Have any women contracted the monkey pox?

I've read that a health care worker contracted it in Nigeria, and her husband contracted it from her.  If it's spread sexually, I wonder if she was providing extra care for her patient in Nigeria.  Monkeypox nurse's husband who 'caught virus from his wife' waits 12 hours for an ambulance | Daily Mail Online  If that's the case, and it's only spread sexually I'd be seeking a divorce.  

13 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I've read that a health care worker contracted it in Nigeria, and her husband contracted it from her.  If it's spread sexually, I wonder if she was providing extra care for her patient in Nigeria.  Monkeypox nurse's husband who 'caught virus from his wife' waits 12 hours for an ambulance | Daily Mail Online  If that's the case, and it's only spread sexually I'd be seeking a divorce.  

Apparently, it can be spread by coming into contact with a surface that has the virus on it. Not sure of the veracity of that, though. May need to look that one up.

• 2 months later...

Look, the only way to catch the pox is to be around people and come in contact with them or where their body fluids are whether it be sweat via they sat down, napped, slept, or other bodily fluids.  This isn't Aids, but from what I've seen with the lesions I wouldn't wish them on anyone.  I know chicken pox can bring about shingles in later years, but I don't know much about this.  I'm not worried about it, because I don't get too close to those that play with the same team.  

20 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

Look, the only way to catch the pox is to be around people and come in contact with them or where their body fluids are whether it be sweat via they sat down, napped, slept, or other bodily fluids.  This isn't Aids, but from what I've seen with the lesions I wouldn't wish them on anyone.  I know chicken pox can bring about shingles in later years, but I don't know much about this.  I'm not worried about it, because I don't get too close to those that play with the same team.  

Better wipe off the equipment in the gym before you use it.  

11 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Monkey pox is an STD. Mostly the gheys affected.

Hmm makes me wonder about the two kids at the Pride parade that caught it, and the British nurse.  However with what I have read it spreads only by close contact with someone infected.  I may have already stated this on here, but what was messed up with the "vaccine" they were giving out in Houston that was Dim controlled  were to individuals who had come in contact with someone that had the pox.  That's like giving someone a bullet proof vest after they've been shot.  That just shows how stupid they are. 

11 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Hmm makes me wonder about the two kids at the Pride parade that caught it, and the British nurse.  However with what I have read it spreads only by close contact with someone infected.  I may have already stated this on here, but what was messed up with the "vaccine" they were giving out in Houston that was Dim controlled  were to individuals who had come in contact with someone that had the pox.  That's like giving someone a bullet proof vest after they've been shot.  That just shows how stupid they are. 

More libtard hysteria...,

• 2 weeks later...