*** Regional Semifinals Info ***

KirtFalcon

W9 Celina (28-3-1) Vs. R15 Liberty-Eylau (21-11-1)
Game 1: Thursday, May 26 @ Paris Chisum, 7:00
Game 2: Friday, May 27 @ Paris Chisum, 7:00
Game 3: Saturday, May 28 @ Paris Chisum, 3:00 (if necessary) 

Was hoping they would play at Mike Carter. I was thinking Stanley's then some baseball.

Franklin vs Central Heights Game 1 Thursday 7pm @ Lufkin

Game 2 will be Saturday @ Madisonville 12pm

Game 3 will be 30 minutes after game 2 if needed

Also Franklin softball will be playing in the region 3 final vs Lorena. All games will be @ Baylor and at 7pm Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday if needed

5 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Franklin vs Central Heights Game 1 Thursday 7pm @ Lufkin

Game 2 will be Saturday @ Madisonville 12pm

Game 3 will be 30 minutes after game 2 if needed

Also Franklin softball will be playing in the region 3 final vs Lorena. All games will be @ Baylor and at 7pm Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday if needed

Should be a good series.

• Like 1

Melissa vs Spring Hill Regional Semifinals info!

Game One
Thursday, May 26  •  7:00 p.m.  •  At Winnsboro

Game Two
Friday, May 27  •  7:00 p.m.  •  At Crandall

Game Three [If Needed]
Saturday, May 28 •  1:30 p.m.  •  At Winnsboro

Go Panthers!

59 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Melissa vs Spring Hill Regional Semifinals info!

Game One
Thursday, May 26  •  7:00 p.m.  •  At Winnsboro

Game Two
Friday, May 27  •  7:00 p.m.  •  At Crandall

Game Three [If Needed]
Saturday, May 28 •  1:30 p.m.  •  At Winnsboro

Go Panthers!

Lets go!!

• Like 1

On 5/22/2022 at 8:01 AM, KirtFalcon said:

Garrison vs. Bowie

Game #1 Friday May 27 4:30pm

Game #2 following game one

Game #3 Saturday May 28 2pm (if necessary)

All Games At Marshall High School ...

I guess since the 3 team's I was for are now out, I'll get behind Garrison......lol

25 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I guess since the 3 team's I was for are now out, I'll get behind Garrison......lol

I will have to listen to this series on my phone, I'll be in Signal Mountain ⛰️  Tennessee visiting my oldest son and his family ....

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

R17 Carthage (23-9-2) Vs. W24 Bellville (26-5)
Game 1: Thursday, May 26 @ Lamar University, 7:00
Game 2: Saturday, May 28 @ Lamar University, 5:00
Game 3: 30 min after game 2 (if necessary)

This will be a good one 

28 minutes ago, BevBrownJr said:

What do you know about Bellville to prompt that prediction?

Call it a hunch.  Carthage is still a year away from having “the team” to make some serious noise IMO.  Bellville brought back some solid players this year from a Regional Finalist team in 2021.   I hope I’m wrong and Carthage wins the series.  The Dawgs have had a nice run this year.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Call it a hunch.  Carthage is still a year away from having “the team” to make some serious noise IMO.  Bellville brought back some solid players this year from a Regional Finalist team in 2021.   I hope I’m wrong and Carthage wins the series.  The Dawgs have had a nice run this year.

Bellville definitely has the experience. They will start 7 seniors. 6 of them are headed to play college ball and the other is heading to run track at Colorado State. They don’t have any pitching that just blows you away. One kid may throw 87-89. They make the routine plays and are scrappy. They have faced adversity and are tested. They lost game 1 0-4 to El Campo last weekend. In the first inning their starting  senior catcher gets tossed and a sophomore came in… they ended up winning that game in 9 innings. I e definitely noticed Carthage’s body of work and I don’t see either team sweeping the series. But wouldn’t be the first time I predicted high school sports wrong and won’t be the last lol

Spring Hill is favored over Melissa but the Cards will put up a fight. Thinking SH has more pitching depth. Melissa has a solid #1 but #2 is a freshman lefty who has decent stuff but very young. Not much after that besides a D1 football recruit that on the mound throws hard but likely only good for a couple innings. The Cards have won 14 of last 15 games with only loss to Celina in a game they trailed 1-0 entering 6th inn. Offensively Melissa has 1 really big bat in their 3rd baseman, but they’re  very aggressive running the bases and have successfully stolen home at least 2 times in the playoffs.

2 hours ago, Texski said:

Spring Hill is favored over Melissa but the Cards will put up a fight. Thinking SH has more pitching depth. Melissa has a solid #1 but #2 is a freshman lefty who has decent stuff but very young. Not much after that besides a D1 football recruit that on the mound throws hard but likely only good for a couple innings. The Cards have won 14 of last 15 games with only loss to Celina in a game they trailed 1-0 entering 6th inn. Offensively Melissa has 1 really big bat in their 3rd baseman, but they’re  very aggressive running the bases and have successfully stolen home at least 2 times in the playoffs.

SH has a solid pitching staff and plays good defense.  But equally important is the fact their lineup can all hit the ball well - 1 through 9.

On 5/24/2022 at 8:49 PM, Texski said:

Here are some numbers for you.

https://www.news-journal.com/etvarsity/panthers-set-for-semifinal-series-with-cardinals/article_edd68788-dbb1-11ec-82cd-d763b4ba307a.html