This Is The Best All-You-Can-Eat Restaurant In Texas

RETIREDFAN1

Sounds like a place I wouldn't want to eat at.  The best I've ever had was Cajun Charlie's in Sulphur, La that was pretty close to you Retiredfan1.  Did you ever eat there ?  Pancho's is still the best in Texas.  I'm not big on Chinese food, but China Sea near Tomball is the best I've had anywhere in the United States.  Blue Dog Cafe in Lafayette had an outstanding Brunch buffet that had a mix of every cooking cuisine that Louisiana has.  

21 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Nope.....pretty good???

The best Cajun Food I ever ate in my life, unfortunately they shut down. I've eaten Cajun food at many places, and they were the best I ever had.  For it to be a buffet was amazing.   

• Like 1

Last buffet I ate at (other than Chinese) was the Golden Corral in Longview maybe 3 years ago. It was not bad...but it was not good either. Doctor told me my cholesterol was "elevated" and to cut back on the red meat so I have cut back to eating meat only once or twice a month. Dang it.......................

2 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Last buffet I ate at (other than Chinese) was the Golden Corral in Longview maybe 3 years ago. It was not bad...but it was not good either. Doctor told me my cholesterol was "elevated" and to cut back on the red meat so I have cut back to eating meat only once or twice a month. Dang it.......................

Golden Corral in Lufkin in February......my favorite place to eat.....lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Golden Corral in Lufkin in February......my favorite place to eat.....lol

I eat there once in a while when I am in Lufkin .... don't get my monies worth at buffets any more have dropped from 215 down to 178 over the last year ....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
33 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

https://gauchosdosul.com/

images.jpeg.jpg

Gauchos for me.   One of the best restaurants in Houston period.  Endless steak, chicken, shrimp and lamb brought right to your table.  Soft pretzel bread knots are awesome too.  Without a doubt,  easily my favorite restaurant of all time.  

It's expensive though.  

I have always wanted to try it ... it's on my bucket list ....

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/25/2022 at 3:23 PM, EnjoyLife said:

Bless your heart!