Uvalde, Texas school shooting: 21 killed, suspected shooter dead, Gov. Abbott says

Wild74

59 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

What happens to us that cannot afford digital currency? :)

A lot of currency that is exchanged is already digital. Do you pay your CC bill online? Do you have Direct Deposit? Do you pay for anything with a credit/Debit card?

And the ACH transactions that happen are digital. "Currency" already is, in a way.

3 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

What an op-ed ?  

Whatever happened to that guy? Just doesn't post here anymore? Permaban? What?

Yeah, he posted a lot of op-eds, sure. I'll give ya that. My post, though, was a little tongue-in-cheek.

Just now, Monte1076 said:

Whatever happened to that guy? Just doesn't post here anymore? Permaban? What?

Yeah, he posted a lot of op-eds, sure. I'll give ya that. My post, though, was a little tongue-in-cheek.

I have no idea.  Not the later.  

Back on topic the lengthy article Rex posted is true.  Anyone can look other confirming articles up.  That's why I'm saying it's some sort of drug.  Look at the eyes of these shooters, and you can see the dull stare, plus what kind of a human, unless they're a Democrat could blatantly kill kids with no emotion to stop ?  It's a sad situation, but let's keep blaming guns.  Ridiculous.  

We’ve got the medicated generation(ADHD, pills for everything) raising a generation who has serious mental issues( anger, violence,gender) which we as a society are to lean into their delusions instead of getting them the help they need. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Stoney said:

We’ve got the medicated generation(ADHD, pills for everything) raising a generation who has serious mental issues( anger, violence,gender) which we as a society are to lean into their delusions instead of getting them the help they need. 

Screen print of an article I posted elsewhere.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/freud-fluoxetine/201807/the-american-mental-asylum-remnant-history

8F9A8318-4C27-402C-8365-8C3267E0C68F.jpeg