Uvalde, Texas school shooting: 21 killed, suspected shooter dead, Gov. Abbott says

Wild74

9 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

Wasn't their a guy in Norway that shot and killed nearly 100 people?  

Yes...11 years ago. How many mass shootings has Norway had since then...and how many have we had since then? It is not that these events never happen elsewhere...it is the frequency with which they happen in the US.

47 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Yes...11 years ago. How many mass shootings has Norway had since then...and how many have we had since then? It is not that these events never happen elsewhere...it is the frequency with which they happen in the US.

There are many questions to unpack there, 

Does Norway allow boys to identify as girls and pretend that its normal and ok?

2 hours ago, trashyhound said:

Are you talking about in the classroom or in the womb? Seems to me you pick and choose which kids you care about

Why are you trying to apply other topics to this situation as if they have anything to do with each other?  You’re approach is no better than the moron claiming this was a false flag event. 

20 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Why are you trying to apply other topics to this situation as if they have anything to do with each other?  You’re approach is no better than the moron claiming this was a false flag event. 

Because you're the lowlife calling out adults for standing by doing nothing while innocent lives were slaughtered, all the while defending the exact same thing via abortion.  

You sir are a hypocrite 

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

Because you're the lowlife calling out adults for standing by doing nothing while innocent lives were slaughtered, all the while defending the exact same thing via abortion.  

You sir are a hypocrite 

So you support the adults standing by doing nothing while innocent lives were slaughtered?  Seems that way. Also, there is a striking difference. One topic deals with actual breathing kids with families who will never see them again and the other deals with clumps of cells that have the potential to be kids but are not. You really do a good job of illustrating the notion that “prolifers” only care about cells in a woman’s body but could care less about what happens after a child is born.  My rant is over. Back to the actual topic. 

25 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

So you support the adults standing by doing nothing while innocent lives were slaughtered?  Seems that way. Also, there is a striking difference. One topic deals with actual breathing kids with families who will never see them again and the other deals with clumps of cells that have the potential to be kids but are not. You really do a good job of illustrating the notion that “prolifers” only care about cells in a woman’s body but could care less about what happens after a child is born.  My rant is over. Back to the actual topic. 

Typical lib: "save the trees and kill the babies"

7 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

The graduation I just went to had 2 prayers. Wonder what your thoughts would be if someone started the ceremony with a Jewish or Muslim prayer. Anyways, there are no restrictions on people being able to pray in school. Just that schools can not make you pray. As it should be. 

1 minute ago, PepeSilvia said:

The graduation I just went to had 2 prayers. Wonder what your thoughts would be if someone started the ceremony with a Jewish or Muslim prayer. Anyways, there are no restrictions on people being able to pray in school. Just that schools can not make you pray. As it should be. 

Contrary to what Obama declared ... we are a Christian nation, founded on Christian beliefs and principals ..... not Muslim, or any other religion. ...  Christian prayer should be encouraged without restrictions .....

• Like 3

21 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

He had a job at Wendy’s. I think you get paid for working if I’m correct. But hey, let’s just jump to ignorant conclusions that make you feel better if you’d like. 

So his one goal was to purchase those guns at around $3000 each which he could have bought cheaper from a different manufacturer.  I didn't come to any conclusions, and I doubt working at Wendy's helped him make that money plus all of the side expenditures most 18 year old kids have.  I know where I spent my money when I was his age, and I could hardly save a dime.  I think the police should investigate it.  They probably won't with the way they handled this mess.  

I got beach front property for anyone that believes it was a coincidence that there was a "mass school shooting" in South Texas just before the big NRA convention in South Texas. It's so easy to see the agendas going on.

The world is a stage. It becomes even more clear when you see the division and hate between the 2 factions outside the event. Divide and conquer. When war and all he'll breaks loose, they need us fighting each other instead of these satanic puppet masters. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

You got awfully defensive when I basically called the cops that neglected those children coward so you pretty much supported them. 

Wrong again.  I'm all for calling out those cowards.  Just like I'm all for calling out those who murder babies. You? 

Answer the question,  Are you not also just a clump of cells?

Howie Carr: Just another delirious day trip for Biden, unstuck in time again

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/howie-carr-just-another-delirious-day-trip-for-biden-unstuck-in-time-again/ar-AAXPREq?li=BBnbfcL

President Biden in Uvalde today, can't wait to hear what he has to say, considering his Naval Academy Speech. SMH. 

But given his recent rhetorical buffoonery, we may soon be hearing Brandon babble about his imagined adventures with famous Texans of yore like Judge Roy Bean or Bob Wills, or maybe even Jim Bowie and Col. Travis at the Alamo.

Will Biden claim to have served in Congress with Davy Crockett? Or will he just inform us that, “Santa Ana was a bad dude.”

It might be best for all concerned if Brandon just did a Joom call.