Uvalde, Texas school shooting: 21 killed, suspected shooter dead, Gov. Abbott says

Wild74

22 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

So his one goal was to purchase those guns at around $3000 each which he could have bought cheaper from a different manufacturer.  I didn't come to any conclusions, and I doubt working at Wendy's helped him make that money plus all of the side expenditures most 18 year old kids have.  I know where I spent my money when I was his age, and I could hardly save a dime.  I think the police should investigate it.  They probably won't with the way they handled this mess.  

It's possible he had little to no expenses. I don't have all the details of who he was living with. But if he was complaining about his grandma talking to AT&T about "his cell phone", then it's possible the cell phone was actually in his grandmother's name and it's possible she (or maybe his mother or father) was paying for it. If he didn't have a girl he was spending money on, and wasn't contributing to whatever household he was living in, and didn't have a car, it's possible he could have saved up the money. Of course, I don't know how much the rifles he had cost (plus ammo), but I've heard that the rifles themselves totaled between $4,000 and $8,000, not counting the body armor and ammunition.

20 hours ago, mav01 said:

I got beach front property for anyone that believes it was a coincidence that there was a "mass school shooting" in South Texas just before the big NRA convention in South Texas. It's so easy to see the agendas going on.

The world is a stage. It becomes even more clear when you see the division and hate between the 2 factions outside the event. Divide and conquer. When war and all he'll breaks loose, they need us fighting each other instead of these satanic puppet masters. 

We're also in the midst of electing the Governor of Texas, and Beto jumped right in to condemn Abbott.  He's going to try and do everything he can to ban them in Texas.  

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

It's possible he had little to no expenses. I don't have all the details of who he was living with. But if he was complaining about his grandma talking to AT&T about "his cell phone", then it's possible the cell phone was actually in his grandmother's name and it's possible she (or maybe his mother or father) was paying for it. If he didn't have a girl he was spending money on, and wasn't contributing to whatever household he was living in, and didn't have a car, it's possible he could have saved up the money. Of course, I don't know how much the rifles he had cost (plus ammo), but I've heard that the rifles themselves totaled between $4,000 and $8,000, not counting the body armor and ammunition.

What teenager has little to no expenses even if they're rich ?  I know few kids that can save, and those that do usually have parents that are making them put back the money.  It's like James Earl Ray when he was stalking MLK.  I've read about the brand he used and I went with the $3k mark even though the article states $1700 per rifle.  Maker of rifle used by Texas gunman draws fury for 'incendiary' ads [Video] (aol.com)

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

This is far and away the best pro-gun argument I’ve ever come across.  Essentially it explains why the gun is civilized.  Hope you take a few minutes and read it.

In other words "God made men...Sam Colt made men equal".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EnjoyLife said:

In other words "God made men...Sam Colt made men equal".

That sounds like the right idea. Would rather die fighting than be enslaved to an unjust, unpopular, uncaring government, any day of the week. 

I’d say odds are this idiot didn’t make enough at Wendy’s to buy these guns and ammo.  So, if that’s the case where did he get the money?  Why isn’t the Media pursuing this?  Who does the Media protect with lies and omission?  Anyone know?  Anyone willing to take a wild guess?

I’ll wait!

On 5/28/2022 at 7:50 PM, DaveTV1 said:

So his one goal was to purchase those guns at around $3000 each which he could have bought cheaper from a different manufacturer.  I didn't come to any conclusions, and I doubt working at Wendy's helped him make that money plus all of the side expenditures most 18 year old kids have.  I know where I spent my money when I was his age, and I could hardly save a dime.  I think the police should investigate it.  They probably won't with the way they handled this mess.  

Methinks he do protest to much.  😂🤣👽🤣😂

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I’d say odds are this idiot didn’t make enough at Wendy’s to buy these guns and ammo.  So, if that’s the case where did he get the money?  Why isn’t the Media pursuing this?  Who does the Media protect with lies and omission?  Anyone know?  Anyone willing to take a wild guess?

I’ll wait!

Man y’all are doubling down on making up an ignorant conspiracy theory to fit your narrative. My son just got his first job bussing tables about a month and a half ago. He has $1,500 in his checking account from it and that’s with his expenditures. 

24 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Man y’all are doubling down on making up an ignorant conspiracy theory to fit your narrative. My son just got his first job bussing tables about a month and a half ago. He has $1,500 in his checking account from it and that’s with his expenditures. 

And your son has parents that help support him and surely subsidize his life to some extent.  Based on what’s been said of this young man, he didn’t have that.  Surely a couple of posters on this Forum are not the only ones curious about this?  Matter of fact, I heard it brought up on The Five, so we’re not the only ones who think it might be relevant.  And unanswered questions is the birthplace of Conspiracy Theories.  So why hasn’t someone researched and answered the question?  I believe they have found out.  I also believe they don’t like what they found out, therefore we don’t hear the answer.  Lies via omission.  It’s the tactic used in the Hunter Laptop story.  In many other stories.  Maybe it’ll be answered someday, but by then will we accept it as the truth?  The longer it takes to answer this question the more likely the answer will be 🐂💩.  Cest la vie.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Hagar said:

And your son has parents that help support him and surely subsidize his life to some extent.  Based on what’s been said of this young man, he didn’t have that.  Surely a couple of posters on this Forum are not the only ones curious about this?  Matter of fact, I heard it brought up on The Five, so we’re not the only ones who think it might be relevant.  And unanswered questions is the birthplace of Conspiracy Theories.  So why hasn’t someone researched and answered the question?  I believe they have found out.  I also believe they don’t like what they found out, therefore we don’t hear the answer.  Lies via omission.  It’s the tactic used in the Hunter Laptop story.  In many other stories.  Maybe it’ll be answered someday, but by then will we accept it as the truth?  The longer it takes to answer this question the more likely the answer will be 🐂💩.  Cest la vie.

The way I see it, the only way he could have saved around $8000-$10,000 in cash to make his purchases is he didn't spend a dime on anything else.  He rode a bike to work, he didn't pay rent at home even $50 a month that my dad charged me when I graduated High School in 1987, music, movies, girls or boys now days, eating out, having to buy any groceries, soda, candy, chips, hamburgers, pizza, you name it what teenage kids like to eat, going to the lake, or anything.  He just saved his money, and that's it.  I'm not buying it.  

That 2018 article revealed there was a plan to have a mass school shooting in Uvalde in the year 2022. Not 2019, 2020, 2021, or even 2023. Whether it was the same kid or not (same age), it shows that there was indeed a conspiracy.  That's the very definition of the word.

The only theory or question was if a government agency was the instigator or planner. I'd say 99.9% chance it was. Just because this is what the Cia and other secretive organizations do, and have done time and time again. Even the capital and BLM riots had clear proof of government agent involvement. This is a well known tactic to gain power and influence over time. 

• SMH 1

How did gunman breech the classroom doors that police couldn't?  I understand a rock was supposedly left in the outside door that allowed him into the school.  But I haven't heard how he got into the classroom during an active shooter lockdown.

26 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

How did gunman breech the classroom doors that police couldn't?  I understand a rock was supposedly left in the outside door that allowed him into the school.  But I haven't heard how he got into the classroom during an active shooter lockdown.

The current story now is that the outside door he went into was closed, but did not lock like it was supposed to.

6 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Anybody ever wonder why there aren't any (at least that I know of) shootings at gun ranges?

On that note, I find it interesting that this didn’t happen at one of the hundreds of ISDs in Texas that have a teacher carry plan in place. One only needs to compare the church shootings in Sutherland Springs and White Settlement to get an idea of how guns in the right hands can drastically change the outcome of a tragedy. We’ve tried making schools “gun-free zones” now for about 20 years, thanks to a bill authored by Delaware senator Joseph R. Biden (D). Clearly the people with bad intentions are failing to read the signs. Texas has had “teacher carry” programs in schools for about five years now. I understand it’s a much smaller sample size, but it seems that maybe the evildoers can read the “Staff members at (insert ISD here) are armed and authorized to use whatever means necessary to protect our students” than they do “Federally mandated gun-free zone.” 

9 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

On that note, I find it interesting that this didn’t happen at one of the hundreds of ISDs in Texas that have a teacher carry plan in place. One only needs to compare the church shootings in Sutherland Springs and White Settlement to get an idea of how guns in the right hands can drastically change the outcome of a tragedy. We’ve tried making schools “gun-free zones” now for about 20 years, thanks to a bill authored by Delaware senator Joseph R. Biden (D). Clearly the people with bad intentions are failing to read the signs. Texas has had “teacher carry” programs in schools for about five years now. I understand it’s a much smaller sample size, but it seems that maybe the evildoers can read the “Staff members at (insert ISD here) are armed and authorized to use whatever means necessary to protect our students” than they do “Federally mandated gun-free zone.” 

You really think that these people who are intending to get killed during their shooting spree are really reading the signs about armed staff members?

9 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

You really think that these people who are intending to get killed during their shooting spree are really reading the signs about armed staff members?

Yes.....they CHOOSE soft targets for maximum effect.......name ONE school with armed staff that has been hit........

• Like 1