Uvalde, Texas school shooting: 21 killed, suspected shooter dead, Gov. Abbott says

Wild74

7 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Yes.....they CHOOSE soft targets for maximum effect.......name ONE school with armed staff that has been hit........

Uvalde & Parkland.  They both had Resource officers.  Parkland officer ran away, and Uvalde officer's location is unknown.  

17 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

You really think that these people who are intending to get killed during their shooting spree are really reading the signs about armed staff members?

Do you really believe that it’s just a huge coincidence that we had one school shooting of note (Columbine) prior to the implementation of “federal gun-free zones” but we’ve had at least two dozen since then? 

Just now, trueblue82 said:

Do you really believe that it’s just a huge coincidence that we had one school shooting of note (Columbine) prior to the implementation of “federal gun-free zones” but we’ve had at least two dozen since then? 

Do you even think Dylan & Klebold ( Columbine shooters ) cared or knew of gun-free zones ?  

Just now, BlahBlah said:

Uvalde & Parkland.  They both had Resource officers.  Parkland officer ran away, and Uvalde officer's location is unknown.  

Parkland ain't in Texas.....Florida schools don't allow armed faculty and staff.....Resource officer in Uvalde was where??? I SAID with armed staff.....that means the schools with signs stating that faculty and staff are armed and will do what is necessary to protect their kids.....name one libnut......

2 hours ago, ObiOne said:

How did gunman breech the classroom doors that police couldn't?  I understand a rock was supposedly left in the outside door that allowed him into the school.  But I haven't heard how he got into the classroom during an active shooter lockdown.

Now the police say the door was not propped open.  The door was shut but not locked.  One of the many lies by Uvalde PD.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Anybody ever wonder why there aren't any (at least that I know of) shootings at gun ranges?

Ever heard of Chris Kyle, The American Sniper.  He and his friend was murdered at a gun range.  

6 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Do you even think Dylan & Klebold ( Columbine shooters ) cared or knew of gun-free zones ?  

Try to keep up. Columbine was the catalyst behind Creepy Joe’s “gun free zone” bill, hence it happened prior. 

17 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Parkland ain't in Texas.....Florida schools don't allow armed faculty and staff.....Resource officer in Uvalde was where??? I SAID with armed staff.....that means the schools with signs stating that faculty and staff are armed and will do what is necessary to protect their kids.....name one libnut......

Resource officers are part of staff.  Their salary is part of the school budget.  

13 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

They are the best financed and trained law enforcement in South Texas.  

And just a couple of months ago they were the subject of a fake news story claiming they were whipping the poor illegal aliens with their horse reigns. Creepy Joe made a promise to the media that heads would roll. My point is, leftists hate the BP, and having them show up and take care of business like they did probably has a lot of liberals twisted into a pretzel. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

You really think that these people who are intending to get killed during their shooting spree are really reading the signs about armed staff members?

Fine. Let’s take down all the signs, including the ones warning about armed staff members and the ones that declare the school a gun free zone, rendering everyone there a sitting duck. Then the evildoers will have to guess which schools might shoot back. “Gun free zones” made a lot of people feel good because they thought they had accomplished something. Truth is, that policy made those places less safe, and Sandy Hook, Parkland, Santa Fe, VaTech, and Uvalde are the proof. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Somebody on here many years ago asked me how many have to die before I give up my guns......they did NOT like my answer........

The answer: just one. ME. I have no time for people who insist that I make myself, my home and my family less safe so they and their family can “feel” safe. 

Just now, trueblue82 said:

The answer: just one. ME. I have no time for people who insist that I make myself, my home and my family less safe so they and their family can “feel” safe. 

I said everybody......lol......