Uvalde, Texas school shooting: 21 killed, suspected shooter dead, Gov. Abbott says

Wild74

Just now, trueblue82 said:

They can have mine right after they kill me. I’ll give ‘em the ammo first. 

Same here....THIS is the issue that will spark a Civil War.....the dimnuts are too ignorant to see that......

3 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

That is WHY libnuts want OUR guns........

And why they’ve been taking real history out of the schools for years. Luckily, we have guys like you that lived through history to share it with us here on SDC. 

Just now, trueblue82 said:

And why they’ve been taking real history out of the schools for years. Luckily, we have guys like you that lived through history to share it with us here on SDC. 

Thanks for the old age shot.....😂😂😂

45 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

This is proof of how clueless you are concerning your Constitutional rights. Lucky for you, some of us are willing to defend them for you. 

Remember our country is not even 250 years old yet.  The US Constitution has been changed how many times ?

answer How the U.S. Constitution Has Changed and Expanded Since 1787 - HISTORY

Since the Bill of Rights was adopted in 1791, Congress has passed just 23 additional amendments to the Constitution, and the states have ratified only 17 of them.

Something tells me politicians are going to change it again and again.

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

The answer: just one. ME. I have no time for people who insist that I make myself, my home and my family less safe so they and their family can “feel” safe. 

Tell those folks to put a sign in their yard that states they don’t believe in owning guns….

2 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Remember our country is not even 250 years old yet.  The US Constitution has been changed how many times ?

Since the Bill of Rights was adopted in 1791, Congress has passed just 23 additional amendments to the Constitution, and the states have ratified only 17 of them.

Takes 2/3 of house....2/3 of Senate and 3/5 of stated to amend it.......

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Takes 2/3 of house....2/3 of Senate and 3/5 of stated to amend it.......

I’m not a math teacher (but I know a really old guy from down south that claims to be) but that makes for long odds in a nation that’s pretty much split 50/50. 

• LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Something tells me that the framers knew what they were doing when they made it very difficult to change the Constitution. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Something tells me that the framers knew what they were doing when they made it very difficult to change the Constitution. 

The more you study it, the more that becomes obvious.  They were very smart people 

• Thanks 3