Jump to content

Uvalde, Texas school shooting: 21 killed, suspected shooter dead, Gov. Abbott says


Wild74
 Share

Recommended Posts

This was just one of many false flags to create change. Problem-reaction-solution. 

The Cia and fbi need to be investigated. And not by another government agency. There needs to be a Citizens for Truth organization thats funded by our own people. With the ability to search out matters independently. Similar to the Church Groups of the 70s that discovered the media had been infiltrated by the liars of the CIA. In what became known as Operation Mockingbird.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, mav01 said:

This was just one of many false flags to create change. Problem-reaction-solution.

Hegelian Dialectic......thesis...antithesis...synthesis

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

It was a poor response by the police.  They waited 45 minutes before entering the school, and waited for a master key to arrive while shots were being fired ???  Who knows how many lives they could have saved by breaking down a door or going through a window.  It's almost like they wanted it to happen.  They should all be fired especially the guy in charge that thought the kid barricaded himself in a room.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DaveTV1 said:

It was a poor response by the police.  They waited 45 minutes before entering the school, and waited for a master key to arrive while shots were being fired ???  Who knows how many lives they could have saved by breaking down a door or going through a window.  It's almost like they wanted it to happen.  They should all be fired especially the guy in charge that thought the kid barricaded himself in a room.  

The cops that were there including the US Marshals who were arresting parents, should all be fired and lose their pensions.......cowards should not be rewarded........

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The cops that were there including the US Marshals who were arresting parents, should all be fired and lose their pensions.......cowards should not be rewarded........

What's really messed up is the Marshalls drove 70 miles away in Del Rio and got there in 30 minutes.  This is smelling fishier and fishier.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

What's really messed up is the Marshalls drove 70 miles away in Del Rio and got there in 30 minutes.  This is smelling fishier and fishier.  

Cowards......

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Cowards......

I am awaiting the resignation of every LEO that did absolutely nothing (except assault concerned parents) for 50 minutes. 

 

Some reportedly retrieved their own children...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mav01 said:

This was just one of many false flags to create change. Problem-reaction-solution. 

The Cia and fbi need to be investigated. And not by another government agency. There needs to be a Citizens for Truth organization thats funded by our own people. With the ability to search out matters independently. Similar to the Church Groups of the 70s that discovered the media had been infiltrated by the liars of the CIA. In what became known as Operation Mockingbird.

They have all of the information.   Both shooters were linked by the same discord server and telegram.  This isn't hidden knowledge.   It's getting out.

 

Ex federal agent is being investigated as an accomplice to buffalo. 

 

MSM has all this information.   Youtubers have all the screenshots.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Hegelian Dialectic......thesis...antithesis...synthesis

Yes indeed, but some prefer to coin it simply as, problem reaction solution. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

I am awaiting the resignation of every LEO that did absolutely nothing (except assault concerned parents) for 50 minutes. 

 

Some reportedly retrieved their own children...

So am I waiting for resignation.

Looks like 78 minutes now. It gets worse and worse.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

I heard on WBAP 820 where  3 officers were trying to follow shooter into the building, but where shot at.  It reminded me of this scene from Blackhawk Down.

 

See the source image

 

 

A cop should go in regardless.  Parents wanted to.  Even with the chaos and uncertainty of being shot at, you have to do go to save lives.  From what I've been reading, they didn't.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, mav01 said:

This was just one of many false flags to create change. Problem-reaction-solution. 

The Cia and fbi need to be investigated. And not by another government agency. There needs to be a Citizens for Truth organization thats funded by our own people. With the ability to search out matters independently. Similar to the Church Groups of the 70s that discovered the media had been infiltrated by the liars of the CIA. In what became known as Operation Mockingbird.

Ah yes, let the stupidity fly I see. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I'd like to know where he got the cash too.  Was it drug dealing or given to him by a Beto supporter ?  

He had a job at Wendy’s. I think you get paid for working if I’m correct. But hey, let’s just jump to ignorant conclusions that make you feel better if you’d like. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

A cop should go in regardless.  Parents wanted to.  Even with the chaos and uncertainty of being shot at, you have to do go to save lives.  From what I've been reading, they didn't.  

79882132-5C35-400E-9BE6-2997BE50ED59.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Lots of countries had covid lockdowns so if the lock downs are responsible for our spate of school shootings why aren't those other countries also having school shootings? 

Straw man questions will not solve the problems….

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Straw man questions will not solve the problems….

How is that a straw man question? With the blood being spilled in the US we need to be asking every question we can. There is something broken in American society that is not broken in peer nations and we need to figure out what it is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...