Uvalde, Texas school shooting: 21 killed, suspected shooter dead, Gov. Abbott says

Wild74

This was just one of many false flags to create change. Problem-reaction-solution. 

The Cia and fbi need to be investigated. And not by another government agency. There needs to be a Citizens for Truth organization thats funded by our own people. With the ability to search out matters independently. Similar to the Church Groups of the 70s that discovered the media had been infiltrated by the liars of the CIA. In what became known as Operation Mockingbird.

11 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

It was a poor response by the police.  They waited 45 minutes before entering the school, and waited for a master key to arrive while shots were being fired ???  Who knows how many lives they could have saved by breaking down a door or going through a window.  It's almost like they wanted it to happen.  They should all be fired especially the guy in charge that thought the kid barricaded himself in a room.  

• Like 1

Just now, DaveTV1 said:

It was a poor response by the police.  They waited 45 minutes before entering the school, and waited for a master key to arrive while shots were being fired ???  Who knows how many lives they could have saved by breaking down a door or going through a window.  It's almost like they wanted it to happen.  They should all be fired especially the guy in charge that thought the kid barricaded himself in a room.  

The cops that were there including the US Marshals who were arresting parents, should all be fired and lose their pensions.......cowards should not be rewarded........

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The cops that were there including the US Marshals who were arresting parents, should all be fired and lose their pensions.......cowards should not be rewarded........

What's really messed up is the Marshalls drove 70 miles away in Del Rio and got there in 30 minutes.  This is smelling fishier and fishier.  

42 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

I am awaiting the resignation of every LEO that did absolutely nothing (except assault concerned parents) for 50 minutes. 

Some reportedly retrieved their own children...

So am I waiting for resignation.

Looks like 78 minutes now. It gets worse and worse.  

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

I heard on WBAP 820 where  3 officers were trying to follow shooter into the building, but where shot at.  It reminded me of this scene from Blackhawk Down.

See the source image

A cop should go in regardless.  Parents wanted to.  Even with the chaos and uncertainty of being shot at, you have to do go to save lives.  From what I've been reading, they didn't.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mav01 said:

This was just one of many false flags to create change. Problem-reaction-solution. 

The Cia and fbi need to be investigated. And not by another government agency. There needs to be a Citizens for Truth organization thats funded by our own people. With the ability to search out matters independently. Similar to the Church Groups of the 70s that discovered the media had been infiltrated by the liars of the CIA. In what became known as Operation Mockingbird.

Ah yes, let the stupidity fly I see. 

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I'd like to know where he got the cash too.  Was it drug dealing or given to him by a Beto supporter ?  

He had a job at Wendy’s. I think you get paid for working if I’m correct. But hey, let’s just jump to ignorant conclusions that make you feel better if you’d like. 

1 minute ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Straw man questions will not solve the problems….

How is that a straw man question? With the blood being spilled in the US we need to be asking every question we can. There is something broken in American society that is not broken in peer nations and we need to figure out what it is.

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Poor Poor Pepe…wouldn’t know courage if it slapped him across the face…

Oh no, how am I ever going to recover from such a witty remark 🙄. Anyways, nice to see that you support the cowards who did nothing while kids were dying. 

3 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

He had a job at Wendy’s. I think you get paid for working if I’m correct. But hey, let’s just jump to ignorant conclusions that make you feel better if you’d like. 

Not enough to buy the guns.....