2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1

9 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Lol can’t blame em. We probably would too if we only made it outa the region once. 

You and Eagleborn should start up a museum of the historical things that Tatum and WO have done in the yesteryears. 🤣 all I know is we have had the 1 seed since the day this district was formed !  Sure we would love to tell stories about how we use to walk to school in the snow up hill both ways but for now we will continue to own this district and see if we can catch a break here or there in the playoffs. Tatum can keep playing the role of 1 and done. WO can worry about making the playoffs in something not done in a boat! 👀🤣👀

• LOL! 1

So when the pups aren’t new and improved u run and hide? Y’all’s potential to do anything left with dee black, hodge, and TQ Jackson. 

Yea Racer the way that season ended against Malakoff still has people over here ticked off. 

Guest Tiger03lb

He gone run and hide again halfway through district, mark my words. 

They been hiding ever since they took that 2nd straight year lose in the 2nd round by the same team. They had high hopes 😆

1 minute ago, BigLion10 said:

That's always how I figured out we lost on the road if the socials were quite lol

Yeah I’m not to concerned though. I saw a little video of both scrimmages and we scored multiple times in both. My main concern is the young qb but he seems to be doing alright. That is against not very good competition though. 

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

Tatum can keep playing the role of 1 and done. WO can worry about making the playoffs in something not done in a boat! 👀🤣👀

And GW can be the team that’s always just East Texas good enough but never Texas good enough. 

45 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

There are a lot of questions in this district which is what I think is going to make it fun this year. There’s no team that just stands out. Who knows maybe this is the year that ATL comes out of the shadows 👀

Tatum fans will be questioning everything in a few more days. 

22 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Tatum fans will be questioning everything in a few more days. 

and that's different from questioning everything the last five years, how?

IF we are being honest (I have you pegged as a honest type) Center is supposed to beat Tatum this year...... 4A school that returned most vs. a little ol 3A school that graduated 29 last season that brought in a new staff and new system. It's the first week of the season. Way to early to be someones superbowl but you do you...

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

And GW can be the team that’s always just East Texas good enough but never Texas good enough. 

I wouldn’t qualify them as east Texas good enough. Besides being good the last few years and some when jack Murphy was there, they were mediocre. 

15 hours ago, Racer55 said:

So when the pups aren’t new and improved u run and hide? Y’all’s potential to do anything left with dee black, hodge, and TQ Jackson. 

naw none of that we still been kicking butt Ive been here just decided to open this one back up. oh you know do. just tell yo people im back and talking that DAWGPOUND talk along with the Dogs eating

4 minutes ago, TheDawgpound said:

naw none of that we still been kicking butt Ive been here just decided to open this one back up. oh you know do. just tell yo people im back and talking that DAWGPOUND talk along with the Dogs eating

Who’s butt y’all been kicking? We still talking bout Jeffy right?

• LOL! 1

• Sportsjunkiee changed the title to 2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1