2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1

4 minutes ago, TopDawg said:

Well glad we don't have to worry about that. Undefeated District Champs!

Congrats on the fine achievement. Don’t let the district being down and y’all returning more than everyone else take that away. 

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Y’all returned a playoff team. No one else in district did. Everyone else is rebuilding. 

Gonna be some solid teams next year I think. 

Atlanta is young. Tatum will return nearly all weapons. Sabine should get much better. White Oak loses a lot. Jeffy will return Kam but lose some studs. Gladewater loses Lewis but moves up a solid JV like we do. Could be interesting next year. 

21 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Gonna be some solid teams next year I think. 

Atlanta is young. Tatum will return nearly all weapons. Sabine should get much better. White Oak loses a lot. Jeffy will return Kam but lose some studs. Gladewater loses Lewis but moves up a solid JV like we do. Could be interesting next year. 

I can agree on that. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

Speaking of. Where did the Jefferson posters go?

The bandwagon is down again. Jk, there's a couple of us that still participate on Smoaky. Jefferson had a great regular season, but the playoff curse is still there. The 2003 win against Van was the last time they made it to the 3rd round. I didn't watch the playoff game, but it seems they struggled to stop the run. Oh well, looks the district got an early start on basketball.

• Sportsjunkiee changed the title to 2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1