2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1

• 1 month later...

Haven't heard anything out of the White Oak folks about the start of the Ludlow era.  I guess that could be good considering how things have gotten started in Hughes Springs after Edwards was pushed out.

What do the Roughnecks think of Ludlow so far?

22 hours ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

Haven't heard anything out of the White Oak folks about the start of the Ludlow era.  I guess that could be good considering how things have gotten started in Hughes Springs after Edwards was pushed out.

What do the Roughnecks think of Ludlow so far?

@Racer55 thinks they are going to win District. 

On 5/4/2023 at 1:09 PM, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

@Racer55 thinks they are going to win District. 

We just want a lot of folks to participate this year. Hopefully numbers get up and stay up this summer and all. Ludlow has em working out a lot. I hear his QB son broke his hand I believe. I think I heard surgery was what he needed so hopefully he’ll be back for the start of football. 

Just now, Racer55 said:

We just want a lot of folks to participate this year. Hopefully numbers get up and stay up this summer and all. Ludlow has em working out a lot. I hear his QB son broke his hand I believe. I think I heard surgery was what he needed so hopefully he’ll be back for the start of football. 

Dang. That stinks. Hopefully he’ll be 💯 by August-September. 

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, IronWall913 said:

Yes, I was torn with Sabine.  I didn't know what they had coming back with the QB.

Their big QB was a sophomore last year. They had a ton of youth. 

Edited by Eagle8

I think Atlanta and Sabine will definitely be improved not only because they return alot but also because they have both had a full offseason with their head coaches now.  I would put Tatum in that category as well except the loss of Fite and Welch makes the offensive line a bit of a question mark to me.  Gladewater is a bit of a mystery to me.  I think they return quite a bit but will be hurt by the loss of Lewis and Powers.

What is the QB situation at Jefferson?  I think if they can be solid at this position and Kam stays healthy, they can be a solid team.

2 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Atlanta has like 40 starters coming back right?

Lol...Have a lot coming back but also played a lot of kids.  Lost Darty at WR, Dickerson at RB and both tackles.  On defense lost 3 on the DL, Chandler at CB and a LB I think.

• Sportsjunkiee changed the title to 2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1