2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1

21 minutes ago, IronWall913 said:

Lol...Have a lot coming back but also played a lot of kids.  Lost Darty at WR, Dickerson at RB and both tackles.  On defense lost 3 on the DL, Chandler at CB and a LB I think.

Regardless the Rabbits will be fast. 

1 hour ago, Ijustwatch said:

Atlanta is always fast but can they be physical.

Football is played in the trenches still who can win the oline/Dline

Gladewater

Tatum

Jefferson

Atlanta

Sabine

White oak

Was Gladewater young last year?

They were not very impressive. 

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

No, but with a year under their belt running 11 different offenses.. WATCH OUT !!!

1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

They show 2 offensive returning and 5 defensive returning starters

Then why would they be the pick to win the district?

3 hours ago, Valhalla said:

Then why would they be the pick to win the district?

To be honest I think this district is wide open. I don’t think any of the teams will be dominant over the others. Gladewater will be very young but will have talent. It will all depend on how long it takes the kids moving up from JV to adapt to varsity football. I think this years team will have talent but it will come down to being more of a team and not relying on a standout. I’ve heard the kids are working hard so we shall see. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

I don’t know what you said so I asked. I rarely know what you are thinking even when you explain it 🤣

So I say 1 person picked GW to win District and you take it as I think it’s not possible? I mean you GW boys are infamous for putting words in folks mouths but that may be the best one yet. Lol

I think Tatum has the best player in district in Cole Watson, I believe that alone makes Tatum the favorite especially if they have some offensive players ready to step up. Carson also should have a outstanding year. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

So I say 1 person picked GW to win District and you take it as I think it’s not possible? I mean you GW boys are infamous for putting words in folks mouths but that may be the best one yet. Lol

I didn’t say what you said or insulate. I simply asked 🤣 then you start dancing around like Fred Astaire 🤣

• Sportsjunkiee changed the title to 2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1