2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1

1 hour ago, Valhalla said:

Not football related necessarily, but Gladewater lost a coach who had been there forever, Lewis, to Timpson.

That’s a loss for sure but in my mind not a huge impact on football. He more impacted basketball and made a big impact in the community. Very sorry to see his family gone. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

That’s a loss for sure but in my mind not a huge impact on football. He more impacted basketball and made a big impact in the community. Very sorry to see his family gone. 

That the girls basketball coach?

What’s up fellas? I figured since today was our first day of summer workouts I would come on here and check things out. So since the hot topic is district standings, here is my picks that don’t mean nothing with everyone else’s. Lol. 

1 Tatum/ Atlanta 

3 Gladewater/ Sabine/ Jefferson 

6 White Oak. 

Racer 55 don’t get mad at me   I just think gonna take new AD a little time to get football a priority again  

Yes we will be fast. We also will be more and more physical as Coach Morton is here. I agree with that statement that someone questioned our physicality because we had become soft.  Our off season workout has done some wonders for our kids. I’m excited to see what we can do this year and next!!

8 hours ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

@Jasonwaldon

Does atlanta play 7v7?  If so, how are they looking?  I would think Harrison has filled out some and should be improved

They do but not sure if they have started. I do know they are playing at thigh. At some point. My kid is a lineman so not as up to date as other people. Plus I don’t pay that close attention to 7/7. Do I think it’s good yes but when it’s time to strap up is when everything changes. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sportsjunkiee changed the title to 2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1