Jump to content

2022 & 2023 District 6-3A Division 1


 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Tiger03lb
13 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

You're just Nick Jr. and need female cosmetics any time somebody questions against your word. The only reason I even say it. 

We're just happy to be in the conversation this year..... didn't expect to be. Nice to have a staff that's gonna put in the work to create a program. Very, very talented group of coaches leading these boys. 

Looks like I'm getting somewhere with y'all. Guess you 3 are the only ones to dish it out then. Got it. You guys may not say that I get on your nerves, and annoy you but I know I do, and you may not like what I gotta say which I'm fine with as well. I really don't give two *****. 

I will say this, whether you care or not. Honestly, I know you guys have a good team. Actually y'all have had a good team the past 2 years. I said it for 2 years that the coaching would only get y'all so far and it did, which it was a shame cause you guys could've possibly made a good run.

I'm glad you guys got a good staff now. I don't think kids should have to suffer from bad decisions from school boards or from the bad decisions made by administrator/s either when making decisions that could empact on their journey through life/school. 

It's kinda like what you said at the beginning of the year, you're out for blood, well weather the storm that comes with it. I know y'all will defend y'alls school, why shouldn't we, right? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
38 minutes ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

Who are the top 5 offensive players in this district?

I'll start.  No particular order

Cole Watson - QB - Tatum

Laynce Welch - OL - Tatum

Kollin Lewis - WR - Gladewater

Noah Carter - WR/QB - White Oak

Kamren Williams - RB - Jefferson

Honorable Mention:

Luke McMullen - WR - Jefferson

Colt Sparks - QB - Sabine

Carson Gonzalez - RB/Slot - Tatum

Kameron Dickerson - RB - Atlanta

Stacy Darcy - RB - Atlanta

 

I think McMullen could be up there with them. Solid list for sure. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tiger03lb said:

Looks like I'm getting somewhere with y'all. Guess you 3 are the only ones to dish it out then. Got it. You guys may not say that I get on your nerves, and annoy you but I know I do, and you may not like what I gotta say which I'm fine with as well. I really don't give two *****. 

I will say this, whether you care or not. Honestly, I know you guys have a good team. Actually y'all have had a good team the past 2 years. I said it for 2 years that the coaching would only get y'all so far and it did, which it was a shame cause you guys could've possibly made a good run.

I'm glad you guys got a good staff now. I don't think kids should have to suffer from bad decisions from school boards or from the bad decisions made by administrator/s either when making decisions that could empact on their journey through life/school. 

It's kinda like what you said at the beginning of the year, you're out for blood, well weather the storm that comes with it. I know y'all will defend y'alls school, why shouldn't we, right? 

 

Calm down NJ, you gonna blow an O ring lol. You don't get on our nerves one bit. You're small fries compared to what we used to deal with from DF and Gilmer posters back in the day lol. Fire away bud, fire away lol. So cute when you get flustered. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

Who are the top 5 offensive players in this district?

I'll start.  No particular order

Cole Watson - QB - Tatum

Laynce Welch - OL - Tatum

Kollin Lewis - WR - Gladewater

Noah Carter - WR/QB - White Oak

Kamren Williams - RB - Jefferson

Honorable Mention:

Luke McMullen - WR - Jefferson

Colt Sparks - QB - Sabine

Carson Gonzalez - RB/Slot - Tatum

Kameron Dickerson - RB - Atlanta

Stacy Darcy - RB - Atlanta

 

Fite is hell up front. Him and Laynce blow out some holes up there. 

McMullen the best player on that Jeffy team imo. 

I'd give the sophomore from Tatum, Luke Sigler some mention in HM but I'm biased. He went for 211 on 11 carries against Lumberton. Had 126 yards on 5 carries in a game a few weeks back as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Fite is hell up front. Him and Laynce blow out some holes up there. 

McMullen the best player on that Jeffy team imo. 

I'd give the sophomore from Tatum, Luke Sigler some mention in HM but I'm biased. He went for 211 on 11 carries against Lumberton. Had 126 yards on 5 carries in a game a few weeks back as well. 

He can tote it for sure!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Sparks will be a star with time. McKinney struggled his sophomore year before breaking his collarbone. He was fun to watch his junior and senior years. 

Sparks is gonna be a hoss....indeed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
40 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

And Koff is not a bad team....you know that.....I just like messing with you. 

As I like messing with y'all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
24 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

They’ll never be a great team 

Kind like y'all will never have a great defense. 

So are you hoping that Winny wins or loses? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Kind like y'all will never have a great defense. 

So are you hoping that Winny wins or loses? 

Winny is the one damn team in the region I do not want to see in the playoffs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tiger03lb said:

Kind like y'all will never have a great defense. 

So are you hoping that Winny wins or loses? 

Never is a long time. And also implies it has never happened. 
 

Just admit y’all are a baseball school and never winning a title in football won’t upset you as much. 

Edited by Eagleborn
  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
43 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Never is a long time. And also implies it has never happened. 
 

Just admit y’all are a baseball school and never winning a title in football won’t upset you as much. 

You the one throwing out those nevers.

We ain't doing bad for a baseball school in football so I'd wouldn't say never. At least we're making it past the second round. 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tiger03lb said:

You the one throwing out those nevers.

We ain't doing bad for a baseball school in football so I'd wouldn't say never. At least we're making it past the second round. 🤷‍♂️

Yes. I am throwing out the nevers. Glad you’re finally able to keep up. Congrats 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Yes. I am throwing out the nevers. Glad you’re finally able to keep up. Congrats 

That's all🥱

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Anymore than that would overload your brain. So I gots to keep it simple for you. 

🥱

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Tiger03lb
5 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Yes I’m in my feelings. You got me. I just watched Old Yeller. 

Must be if you crying on all my post

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Sportsjunkiee changed the title to 2022 & 2023 District 6-3A Division 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...