2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1

Just now, Dadgoat said:

But y’all didn’t and we didn’t. Atlanta and Tatum both is learning new schemes. Only difference coaching staff brought an all world qb with them. 

And we are very strict on making it to the bus on time. 

• LOL! 1

31 minutes ago, Dadgoat said:

Maybe so, but film don’t lie!!       
Please tell me this though. Would Gladwater team 12,13,14 team got beat like that? What about 20 and 21?   I’ll answer it for you, hell no. Lol

We are always slow starters. We may not catch on this year but then again we may beat Tatum and not look back. If you want to base everything on these first 5 games they should just stop the season and start the playoffs now. 

Just now, GWBears01 said:

We are always slow starters. We may not catch on this year but then again we may beat Tatum and not look back. If you want to base everything on these first 5 games they should just stop the season and start the playoffs now. 

Tell me I’m lying on the second part though?

Just now, GWBears01 said:

Need to spread some of that optimism around town, eh?

2 minutes ago, Dadgoat said:

Tell me I’m lying on the second part though?

I understand that going 0-10 last year that y’all must really feel on top of the world right now but if we played your schedule we would be 4-1 or 5-0. If you played our schedule you would be 1-4 or possibly 0-5. Pump the brakes just a little there Chief 😂. As far as the margin of victory I get it but try changing your entire offense twice in 5 games and see how it goes. We may not be on the level of some of our past teams but overlook us and you’ll be staring at a L. 

2 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I understand that going 0-10 last year that y’all must really feel on top of the world right now but if we played your schedule we would be 4-1 or 5-0. If you played our schedule you would be 1-4 or possibly 0-5. Pump the brakes just a little there Chief 😂. As far as the margin of victory I get it but try changing your entire offense twice in 5 games and see how it goes. We may not be on the level of some of our past teams but overlook us and you’ll be staring at a L. 

That’s my vote for coach of the year. Anyone who can change offense that much in a season and beat SH and WO. 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

We’re not good enough to overlook anybody in our district. All I’m saying is that we have a chance to beat everyone in our district. Not saying we will but I think we have a shot.  Just because y’all clown on our SOS is why I literally LOL. 

1 minute ago, Dadgoat said:

We’re not good enough to overlook anybody in our district. All I’m saying is that we have a chance to beat everyone in our district. Not saying we will but I think we have a shot.  Just because y’all clown on our SOS is why I literally LOL. 

SOS don’t matter. Idk why y’all keep thinking it does. 

1 minute ago, Dadgoat said:

@GWBears01 why is that happening? Gladwater is supposed to be a physical football team. Not a spread team. My fondest memories is watching Mack smoke somebody in the face. Him running the ball was pretty impressive as well. 

Yea he got that guy real good in the state championship game that season. 

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

SOS don’t matter. Idk why y’all keep thinking it does. 

To a certain extent it does. Thinking that your better just because you played them and got beat by 50, is what’s killing me. If that was the case, we should have won state the last 4 years. Gilmer beat us like a drum every year. 

Just now, Dadgoat said:

To a certain extent it does. Thinking that your better just because you played them and got beat by 50, is what’s killing me. If that was the case, we should have won state the last 4 years. Gilmer beat us like a drum every year. 

You’re using GW as your example though. I don’t believe anyone on here said GW would beat Atlanta. I know for sure their one fan didn’t. 

16 minutes ago, Dadgoat said:

Shoe on other foot. White Oak went into district 4-0 last year. Only to go 5-5 and miss the playoffs. Not saying that yall don't make the playoffs but hard to tell a whole lot about your team playing against opponents that 2A schools are hanging 50 on. 

7 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Shoe on other foot. White Oak went into district 4-0 last year. Only to go 5-5 and miss the playoffs. Not saying that yall don't make the playoffs but hard to tell a whole lot about your team playing against opponents that 2A schools are hanging 50 on. 

I’m ya on that. There is still tons of question marks. Some of which, will be answered on Friday. 

12 minutes ago, Dadgoat said:

I’m ya on that. There is still tons of question marks. Some of which, will be answered on Friday. 

I dunno if Sabine is gonna answer all your questions.....but it'll answer playoff spot at least. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dadgoat said:

Yeah probably won’t be anything answered Friday. We’re just as young, also have new coaches, and slow. 

• Sportsjunkiee changed the title to 2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1