2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1

Guest Tiger03lb
57 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Didn't say size was everything. He asked if the district had a lot of big guys like that. I answered. What's your beef? We lost 3 games last year all by 1 point. And yes we severely underachieved. We have the correct coaching staff in place now. Time to sit back and watch Keeling, Welch, Kubiak, and Co. build back better. In a few years Tatum will finally be back on the map. We are all aware we have severely underachieved for several years now. The Sup and Board got it right this time......We'll be back in bidness before you know it. 

I know you didn't but putting out there the size of the whole team doesn't get you nowhere. It's more heart and confidence. Take DK Rose last season, he was small for a mlb but the kid had no fear and would hit anybody. Ask whomever that had seen him play and they would say the same thing about him. Sizes helps but only goes so far. No beef, meant it as more of a joke honestly but I know now that we being sensitive this season. Lol. Hell I've thought you guys would make it farther than what y'all did, even had you guys ranked high and even praised your front seven. I knew early in the year last season that coaching was only going to get so far with you guys. I was hoping that we would've played y'all in the second round. It would've been a good game between us. I'm glad you guys got it together now and hope for a good season. Good luck 

39 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Ouch 

I know you ain't talking, Lil Nicky. All these ranked teams the last several years and still haven't ever gotten outta the region. Yall gonna get us this year? Learning a new system, lost 26 seniors.......yall better beat us this year. Might not get another chance. 

6 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

That would definitely work. You can give a report after the game on how things went. 

Hell, yall should win. That big enrollment compared to ours. All them big athletic kids.....yall aint got no business letting a little 3A team hang with yall or beat yall. Yet, it still be happening. Everything on paper indicates yall should beat us this year. Won't be shocked if yall do. Still wouldn't be shocked if we win. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I know you didn't but putting out there the size of the whole team doesn't get you nowhere. It's more heart and confidence. Take DK Rose last season, he was small for a mlb but the kid had no fear and would hit anybody. Ask whomever that had seen him play and they would say the same thing about him. Sizes helps but only goes so far. No beef, meant it as more of a joke honestly but I know now that we being sensitive this season. Lol. Hell I've thought you guys would make it farther than what y'all did, even had you guys ranked high and even praised your front seven. I knew early in the year last season that coaching was only going to get so far with you guys. I was hoping that we would've played y'all in the second round. It would've been a good game between us. I'm glad you guys got it together now and hope for a good season. Good luck 

I ain't being sensitive lol. I just posted it. I said I chose violence this year lol. 

49 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I know you ain't talking, Lil Nicky. All these ranked teams the last several years and still haven't ever gotten outta the region. Yall gonna get us this year? Learning a new system, lost 26 seniors.......yall better beat us this year. Might not get another chance. 

2018. 😂😂😂😂 we may be one and doners as of late, but Wet Rust still hasn’t found a way to handle us. This may be their year though. 👀

11 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

We ain’t got a chance… y’all got them sled killers and all the athletes. Just way to elite for us. To much speed and size. 

Look at him @Tatum_DirtyBird, the boy might have done finally learnt somethin. Them big ole buffet busters gone eat. Cole Watson, Jacoby Norris, Cayden Tatum, Cam Redwine, Carson Gonzalez, all gonna have a field day behind them big boys. 

2 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Not a bad game plan to fill out your staff with guys who have really athletic sons lol. 

It's really not.....I wonder if he had planned that a decade ago when he hired them in Waskom.....he saw the talent even when they were in diapers. "That kid right there is gonna be one hell of an option QB right there"

5 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

You hope 

And you're hoping it's finally yalls year lol. Lord knows you don't wanna hear us if yall lose. Ranked #5, return dang near everyone. We lost everybody, learning a new system......whew.....man, it would be horrible to lose to us. 

8 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

And yeah, this should be a good year for WR…. A lot goes into making a deep run though. 

Dont I know it. That it does, that it does. In this region in D2, I think all roads lead through Daingerfield. They'll be rowdy. 

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

I ain't being sensitive lol. I just posted it. I said I chose violence this year lol. 

Man, y'all get into your feelings quick over there. Lol. I'm already offended. 😆 

57 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

It's really not.....I wonder if he had planned that a decade ago when he hired them in Waskom.....he saw the talent even when they were in diapers. "That kid right there is gonna be one hell of an option QB right there"

No, but I don’t think he makes this move now without that. 

A lot easier to start over with the best flexbone QB that you have had following to your next spot. The All-state center coming along too is nice.

22 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Man, y'all get into your feelings quick over there. Lol. I'm already offended. 😆 

Not in my feelings homie lol. At all. I'ma sling 💩 all year my guy. Everybody can get it. @H3llR4z0r, you can get it too lol. What them Rabs gonna look like?

21 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I shouldn’t say meaningless… as far as District/Playoff implications go, a win/loss means nothing. However, I do think this game will be good for WR later on down the road, being that Tatum should be a tougher opponent than anyone WR plays in district. 

Too many unknowns yet. Been in the spread over a decade. Transition to the flex, though the experienced QB helps, could be a tough one.......we'll see in 8 weeks. 

11 hours ago, Ijustwatch said:

Well sounds like the previous staff didn’t manipulate the talent very well. Waskom never had guys that looked like that 

Never been big on bashing coaches so my reply will simply be, I'm very glad to see Keeling and his staff show up. They make great in-game adjustments and play more than 3 guys on the defensive front against run heavy teams and the wing-t/slot-t teams. I can not say we had those features the last few years. 

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Never been big on bashing coaches so my reply will simply be, I'm very glad to see Keeling and his staff show up. They make great in-game adjustments and play more than 3 guys on the defensive front against run heavy teams and the wing-t/slot-t teams. I can not say we had those features the last few years. 

I thought yalls coach last made great in game adjustments when we beat y’all 👀

8422DD94-77E7-456B-AD52-E29BEE5D688B.jpeg

13 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Didn't say size was everything. He asked if the district had a lot of big guys like that. I answered. What's your beef? We lost 3 games last year all by 1 point. And yes we severely underachieved. We have the correct coaching staff in place now. Time to sit back and watch Keeling, Welch, Kubiak, and Co. build back better. In a few years Tatum will finally be back on the map. We are all aware we have severely underachieved for several years now. The Sup and Board got it right this time......We'll be back in bidness before you know it. 

I sure hope yalls build back better plan is better than that other guy who used that slogan

2 hours ago, GWBears01 said:

I thought yalls coach last made great in game adjustments when we beat y’all 👀

8422DD94-77E7-456B-AD52-E29BEE5D688B.jpeg

If you're jealous of our facilities....just say it bro lol. Get them punches in while ya can. When Keeling gets these athletes running his system to perfection there may not be any more punches to be thrown. 

1 hour ago, chevyman said:

I sure hope yalls build back better plan is better than that other guy who used that slogan

Phew, me too. The pioneer of that slogan got me eating fried bologna sammiches 3 times a week. Speaking of sammiches, where's my favorite sammich lady at? 

2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

If you're jealous of our facilities....just say it bro lol. Get them punches in while ya can. When Keeling gets these athletes running his system to perfection there may not be any more punches to be thrown. 

Y’all have said that every time you get a new coach. The streak runs back to 2009 😊. Come at me violent 🤣

• Sportsjunkiee changed the title to 2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1