2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1

2 hours ago, Ijustwatch said:

I think Waskom was a basketball school. When keeling got there 

Once upon a time in the mid 2000s and again a little later we were a football, basketball, and track school lol, back in the Evans Era. Keeling reminds me a lot of Evans. The town took to him instantly, he's brought a family type atmosphere, and well.....he's pretty dang good at the X's and O's. I think he's a great fit for Tatum, the town and the school. His staff is beyond stellar as well. Fun and exciting times on the horizon. 

16 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Once upon a time in the mid 2000s and again a little later we were a football, basketball, and track school lol, back in the Evans Era. Keeling reminds me a lot of Evans. The town took to him instantly, he's brought a family type atmosphere, and well.....he's pretty dang good at the X's and O's. I think he's a great fit for Tatum, the town and the school. His staff is beyond stellar as well. Fun and exciting times on the horizon. 

Yeah he should be good for 2nd in district. 

46 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Yeah he should be good for 2nd in district. 

I'd be thrilled with 2nd in district learning that system after graduating that many lol. I'm sure there will be bleacher coaches that think we're supposed to go 10-0 cuz we got Keeling and his staff but it just don't work like that. Would be great if it did and anything could happen but I'm a realist. It's gonna take time. 

31 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

I'd be thrilled with 2nd in district learning that system after graduating that many lol. I'm sure there will be bleacher coaches that think we're supposed to go 10-0 cuz we got Keeling and his staff but it just don't work like that. Would be great if it did and anything could happen but I'm a realist. It's gonna take time. 

You sure you are from Tatum ?  You are talking way too sensibly 🤣

9 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Y’all’s non-district schedule is pretty salty. It should show you what y’all are about going into district play. 

They (like us) could go 0-4 and still make noise in district. I think this district is wide open. 

19 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

They (like us) could go 0-4 and still make noise in district. I think this district is wide open. 

If GW and Sabine both go 0-4 in pre-district, that means the Panthers picked up a couple of W’s.  Those could be few and far between again this year.

2 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

If GW and Sabine both go 0-4 in pre-district, that means the Panthers picked up a couple of W’s.  Those could be few and far between again this year.

Good thing we have 5. We will start out 1-0 

31 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Yeah I had this dream that we fumbled the ball 9 times and lost to SH. Anything is possible. 

8 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

It is highly possible.  But if the last two years are any indication, it should be a competitive game.

We replace way too much for me to be confident in anything right now. 

9 hours ago, THTFUIL said:

What happen to Jefferson's 4x100 and 4x200 relay teams last spring? Both were in second place at the regional meet. Neither qualified for state. I haven't been able to an article.

They got 4th in the finals of region 2 but had the 5th fastest time in the state. 

Guest Tiger03lb
26 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Keeling put a leash on @Eagle8? He got quiet real fast after spitting all that fire. 😂

Probably in jail after being to violent 😆

• Sportsjunkiee changed the title to 2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1