2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1

2 hours ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

Anybody besides Tatum and White Oak gotten move-ins or transfers?

I know Tatum got Welch (OL) and Watson (QB) from Waskom and according to @Racer55 White Oak has Grant (QB) from Longview

We had a ton of coaches move-in. Does that count?

2 hours ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

I know Tatum got Welch (OL) and Watson (QB) from Waskom and according to @Racer55 White Oak has Grant (QB) from Longview

Tatum also got the Gonzales kid he will be a Júnior this year, he was one of Waskom's wide out, can block and if he touches the ball he will catch it. Good kid, his mother went to work from the Tatum ISD

12 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Gladewater coaching staff still browsing. 😂

My understanding is that the new defensive coach brings a solid player with him but I don’t know much about him other than that. I have also heard rumblings of a RB who moved to town. We got one of our players back from WO late last year that should also help some this year. This team has more question marks than I’ve had about a GW team in a while but I won’t be surprised if they field a very good team. 

Guest Tiger03lb
25 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

My understanding is that the new defensive coach brings a solid player with him but I don’t know much about him other than that. I have also heard rumblings of a RB who moved to town. We got one of our players back from WO late last year that should also help some this year. This team has more question marks than I’ve had about a GW team in a while but I won’t be surprised if they field a very good team. 

I think everyone does 😆

13 hours ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

Grant was more like a move back. 

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

Where did yalls DC come from? Seems like I remember hearing a name. 

18 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Where did yalls DC come from? Seems like I remember hearing a name. 

I’ve been so far out of the loop this year that I couldn’t tell you. I hope from a school that had a really good defense 😂 

3 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Grant was more like a move back. 

Well, I remember when he went from WO to Longview a couple of year's ago, the Lobo guys were saying he was a move back as well.  So, based on that, would this be correct:

Lobo, Roughneck, Lobo, Roughneck?

Tatum got an upgrade for sure with the Staff from Waskom and their kids. The Watson kid is a really dynamic player. He would help any program. I’m not sure how good Tatum would have been without keeling and his Staff but it’s not like Tatum has been a power house. 

I saw earlier this summer that Jayme Bradley was hired to coach at Tatum.  Man, that guy could shoot the 3 back in his days at Tatum.  I think his son is going to be a sophomore at Tatum and was Newcomer of the Year in basketball last year at Cayuga.

Any of you Tatum guys know if he plays football as well?  I don't think his dad played football but I could be wrong

25 minutes ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

I saw earlier this summer that Jayme Bradley was hired to coach at Tatum.  Man, that guy could shoot the 3 back in his days at Tatum.  I think his son is going to be a sophomore at Tatum and was Newcomer of the Year in basketball last year at Cayuga.

Any of you Tatum guys know if he plays football as well?  I don't think his dad played football but I could be wrong

Just texted Jayme to ask. But I bet so...and Jayme did play, he was a solid WR in high school. 

• Like 1

• Sportsjunkiee changed the title to 2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1