2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1

20 hours ago, MeanGreenDogs64 said:

Joseph Schumpert one of the great Jefferson LBs from 2004-2006 returned home to coach. The pictures I saw online of the new turf look nice. I have no clue how the team will actually be. They will have speed as usual, but who knows if they can block or play defense. Jimmerson is a good coach and he will have the kids ready to play.

He the head coach? What happened to jimmerson?

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

So I heard the GW horn guy sold his setup to a guy in west rusk? Heard he wanted to be done with it. They were some knockoff aftermarket horns that weren’t even real train horns anyways lol. Anyone else gonna step up? 

Maybe get one of those fans that help fill the home-side up to about 40% capacity 

26 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

So I heard the GW horn guy sold his setup to a guy in west rusk? Heard he wanted to be done with it. They were some knockoff aftermarket horns that weren’t even real train horns anyways lol. Anyone else gonna step up? 

No sir. I wanna watch football 😂 

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

That’s a given. Y’all weren’t in the playoffs today 

Fully expect Keeling and the Birds to be extremely dangerous come district. Man knows his offense and the qb coming with him just improved that bunch of kids by 100%. My take only.

5 hours ago, Destry said:

Fully expect Keeling and the Birds to be extremely dangerous come district. Man knows his offense and the qb coming with him just improved that bunch of kids by 100%. My take only.

I'll put it this way.....when he was under center today.....we looked like we have been running the flex for years. When he wasn't under center, not so much lol. So yes, he is worth his weight in gold to the program at this moment. First time I've seen the kid in person.....he's a hoss. Gonzalez is much more of an athlete than I expected as well. Welch is a monster at center as well. Those 3 kids are impressive. 

• Sportsjunkiee changed the title to 2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1