2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1

Guest Tiger03lb
24 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Don't include us in this conversation. 😆 We below average from some folk. 

H***

😆 you think I care EB? Gotta keep everyone up to date. 

8 hours ago, SouthTexasDrifter said:

Okay we are at the halfway point of the season. Every team has a bye this week to get their players healthy and ready for district. I have done some research and have looked at the numbers for offense and defense for every team in district.

Tatum  (2 -3)

• Played teams with a combined record of (13-11)
  • One of Tatum's wins was against an 0-5 Pittsburg Team
  • They have had some great offensive production you can't argue with that.
  • They scored a combined 217 pts. for an 43.4 average ppg 
  • #1 Scoring offense in the district.
  • Defense has not come around like expected allowing 192 pts. for an 38.4 pts. a game 

Gladewater (1-4)

• Now Gladewater has played some teams with some Go Daddy's.
  • Their combined record of the teams they played is impressive at 17-7.
  • Now the offensive production has been nonexistent they have only scored 88 points on the season. 
  • Defense has not fared much better giving up 201 points with an average of 40.2 points per game.
  • Worst Defense in the District.

Jefferson (3-2)

• Played some Rank teams in Timpson #1, #9 DeKalb, #10 Centerville not a forgiving non-district schedule.
  • They have played teams with a combined record of 13-10 (Hughes Springs 0-5)
  • On offense they have scored the second highest points and average in the district with 159 points and a 31.8
  • Defensively they are the second best in District. Jefferson has allowed 120 points and a 24 points per game.

Atlanta (4-1)

• They are coming off an 0-10 season in 2021. They have won 4 more games than last season and seem to have bought into the new coaches culture.
  • They have played teams with a combined record of 11-14. They lost to the only team with a winning record LE (4-1).
  • They are not a team that has burned out many light bulbs on the score board on offense, but they have found ways to win games.
  • On offense they have scored they have scored 138 points for a 27.6 points per game.
  • On Defense is where they are the most improved  only allowing a total of 44 points for a district best 8.8 points per game.

White Oak (3-2)

• They have played teams with a combined record of 9-14.
  • On offense they have scored 149 points for an average of 29.8
  • On defense they have allowed 190 total points and an average of 38 points per game.
  • They do seem to be better than they were in 2021.

Sabine  (1-4)

• Sabine is try to rebuild from their 2021 season. They graduated quite a few seniors.  They are breaking in a new sophomore QB.
  • They have played a relatively tough non-district schedule that they inherited. 
  • The combined record of their opponents is 16-8 along with playing on of the top tier teams in TAPPS in Dallas Episcopal. 
  • On offense they have scored 105 points and have an average of 21 points per game.
  • On defense they have allowed 252 points for a 50.4 points per game average.

These are some stats to give all of us to look at and take in during the bye week. My projection for district is as follows.

1/2 Tatum/Jefferson the week 10 game will decide the district title.

3. Atlanta

4. Gladewater

5. White Oak

6. Sabine

Should make for a great district race.

Lol wow 

Guest Tiger03lb
37 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Is replying to yourself the “in” thing these days ?  I usually try to refrain from talking to myself. 

Nah, wants to give me a emoji face after the fact

• Sportsjunkiee changed the title to 2024 & 2025 District 8-3A Division 1