Pelosi in revolt blasts archbishop for biblical beliefs

RETIREDFAN1

4 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Lots of denominations teach doctrine that differ from each other.  

And they are all wrong....

Divisions in the Church

10 I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment. 11 For it has been reported to me by Chloe's people that there is quarreling among you, my brothers. 12 What I mean is that each one of you says, “I follow Paul,” or “I follow Apollos,” or “I follow Cephas,” or “I follow Christ.” 13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul? 14 I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15 so that no one may say that you were baptized in my name. 16 (I did baptize also the household of Stephanas. Beyond that, I do not know whether I baptized anyone else.) 17 For Christ did not send me to baptize but to preach the gospel, and not with words of eloquent wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

7 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Being in the good grace of the archbishop doesn’t gain your admission to heaven.  He is merely a man and only one’s self is responsible for their salvation.  God gave it, not the pope.  The vail was torn, we need no man to go to God on our behalf.  

Since she is a follower of the Roman Catholic Church this Bishop was trying to bring her to repentance.  Until she repents and changes her ways she is not allowed to take communion or as some churches call it the sacrament.  She could go to confession each week, and do her Hail Mary's, Our Father's, and recite her rosary beads, but she would have to do that on a weekly basis.  However, even Christ has spoken on people that keep repenting over and over for the same sins, they have not completed the repentance process.  That leads her into other sins of vanity and lust for power, because she is sinning for votes.  

6 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

I’m non-denominational.  What denomination are you?

jesus told the thief he would be with him in paradise, no baptism.  You are limiting Jesus right?!

Again, show were the thief was in heaven or Christ for that matter on that day.  Paradise is not heaven, and even Christ our Lord did not enter Heaven.  I have pointed that out in multiple threads on the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.  "Touch me not for I have yet to ascend to my Father which is in Heaven"  John 20:17.  Once Christ did ascend to His Father and returned again Thomas was able to place his hand in Christ's side.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Again, show were the thief was in heaven or Christ for that matter on that day.  Paradise is not heaven, and even Christ our Lord did not enter Heaven.  I have pointed that out in multiple threads on the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.  "Touch me not for I have yet to ascend to my Father which is in Heaven"  John 20:17.  Once Christ did ascend to His Father and returned again Thomas was able to place his hand in Christ's side.  

Do you believe in the trinity?

4 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

The thief…..to be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord.  Wasn’t he with them then?  

No, they were in paradise together.  While Christ was in paradise, He also went to hell and took the keys away from hell, so that we all could be resurrected.  Search your sticks, and you will find these truths.  

4 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

No, they were in paradise together.  While Christ was in paradise, He also went to hell and took the keys away from hell, so that we all could be resurrected.  Search your sticks, and you will find these truths.  

You’re saying paradise is not heaven?