Lauren Boebert: ‘At a Minimum,’ Schools Need ‘Certified, Armed Teachers’

RETIREDFAN1

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/25/lauren-boebert-minimum-schools-need-certified-armed-teachers/

TEXAS schools have this option......very few have taken advantage of it, probably due to the libnut influence........Colmesneil and West Hardin have armed faculty and staff...........very SMALL to virtually non-existent libnut influence in those two great Texas towns.......

Here's my question:

How many (legal) gun owners are there in Texas? How many (legal) guns are in Texas?

Take that number, then look at how many shootings there are, and see what the percentages are.

I would wager a VERY VERY high number of gun owners in Texas (I'd wager between 95 and 99%, maybe even more) have never used a gun offensively. Many have not even used their guns defensively.

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

I’m ready to vote all democrat in every election and bring this **** show to a head. We are only prolonging the inevitable.

Won't be much difference in MOST of the races.......

• Like 1

On 5/27/2022 at 3:51 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Not when 3rd party is the conservative......

A conservative third party only splits the vote with Republicans and guarantees liberal democrats win and control the agenda ... primary the RINOs and reform the party .... it's the only logical/workable solution .... 3rd party nonsense is a losing strategy .... tru storie ....