Sabotaging America's military from within

RETIREDFAN1

Quite possibly the scariest topic to be discussed on this, or any Forum.  I can easily see how these Far Left Loons took over our educational institutions, but I’m not sure how they’ve infiltrated our military so easily.  If you want to destroy America the military is our last bastion of defense.  If the FLL have done that, it’s game over.

7 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Quite possibly the scariest topic to be discussed on this, or any Forum.  I can easily see how these Far Left Loons took over our educational institutions, but I’m not sure how they’ve infiltrated our military so easily.  If you want to destroy America the military is our last bastion of defense.  If the FLL have done that, it’s game over.

Where do you think the military get their recruits from?? Those same kids who have been brainwashed by government schools......

27 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Don't forget about the police.  DEFUND THE POLICE.  Make it a near impossible job and run off all the good ones that won't put up with their lefty bull 💩.  Same with teachers.  This is how communism is born.

35 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Those same kids who have been brainwashed by government schools......

I'm actually surprised those brainwashed kids want to join the military. Don't most military folks come from Conservative areas, by a pretty big number?

You have a lot of inner city kids joining now and they don’t believe in the country as founded…when I was in I would say 98% were patriotic no matter their background…even the vets who served during the Vietnam war still loved the country…my son just finished his enlistment and I fear for our country after what he told me about what is going on in the services now.