Beto O'Rourke Has MAJOR Beta Male Meltdown

Monte1076

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

Be a crying shame and an embarrassment for Texas if he doesn’t.

Look at how Dallas County, Harris County, and Travis county voted last time Beto ran. What percentages of the turnout there voted Beto? Remember, Harris county is the largest county in Texas, population wise. With more Hispanics going conservative, I don't know how El Paso County or the greater San Antonio area is going to vote. But look at turnout.

It'll be as within 15% points, because there are enough democratic idiots to vote for someone that wants government to control all aspects of your life. Some Hispanics will vote for him just because of the "beto" name, because they won't research the guy to find out he is a white dude, whose real name is Robert Francis. But you get elected easier in El Paso if you have a Hispanic name. 

19 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Nah...it'll probably be 50-something to 40-something. I don't think Abbott hits 70%. I'd be shocked if he did.

Abbott isn’t that well liked IMO.  But people hate BETO’s California politics more

6 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Look at how Dallas County, Harris County, and Travis county voted last time Beto ran. What percentages of the turnout there voted Beto? Remember, Harris county is the largest county in Texas, population wise. With more Hispanics going conservative, I don't know how El Paso County or the greater San Antonio area is going to vote. But look at turnout.

El Paso will overwhelmingly vote Democrat. But that hellhole is barely considered Texas

On 5/29/2022 at 11:34 AM, MavGrad99 said:

El Paso will overwhelmingly vote Democrat. But that hellhole is barely considered Texas

Heck, there are 10 million people voting in El Paso, just 9.5 million of them live on the other side of the Rio Grande......:rofl:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

If anyone isn't sickened by O'Rourke's latest comments then they are sick individuals.  He's doubling down on the Uvalde shooting, and wants to use the death of children to his advantage.  O'Rourke bets shooting will shake up Texas governor's race (aol.com)

It’s stupid…. He is using this event as a campaign slogan.  This kind of crap doesn’t work.  Tell me how you will prevent this from happening again. Not how you are going to take something away from innocent citizens.  You want to up the mandates of security in schools?  Well, I can buy that

28 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

It’s stupid…. He is using this event as a campaign slogan.  This kind of crap doesn’t work.  Tell me how you will prevent this from happening again. Not how you are going to take something away from innocent citizens.  You want to up the mandates of security in schools?  Well, I can buy that

I agree.  Let's say AR-15's are banned which I don't think will happen in Texas.  People like this 18 year old kid will just find another way to get attention.  I wish they would have done an autopsy on the kid, to find out if he was as I suspect on ADHD drugs.  I'm glad they took him out that day, because the Santa Fe, TX school shooter still isn't mentally competent to stand trial.  Beto is banking on this to win the election, and that is wrong to me.  

I too think that schools should have armed guards on campus to patrol.  We had one at my High School, but one isn't enough.  I know that Cruz has stated that schools should only have one entry/exit, but that would create death too.  The last time I went to my old High School which is still currently used they had basically turned it into a prison by using metal bar fencing around the school.  However it appeared that it did have 4 entries and exits that would each need a guard.  On top of that the old Administration building is now a police annex that while I was there I didn't see any police, but there were 4 police cars parked there on a Saturday morning.  Had school shootings been happening in the 80's there would have needed to be 8 armed guards to entrances/exits.  I also don't have a problem with armed teachers.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I too think that schools should have armed guards on campus to patrol.

The school had a school resource officer. Apparently, he wasn't on campus (and should have been), and heard about it on his police radio, then drove back to the school. I haven't heard why he wasn't there or what he was doing.